No announcement yet.

Vote for Gregg Marshall - Infiinty Challenge on ESPN.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• currently sitting in second place with 25%.

Thad motto has a commanding lead right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      currently sitting in second place with 25%.

Unfortunately, I just don't see us overcoming Thad Matta's support. I like the contest. Wish they would spread the dollars around a little more evenly.

Say $60,000 to the winner, $40,000 to the runnerup, $30,000 for 3rd place and $15,000 for 4th.

Comment

• I havent seen a share from anyone yet.

This benefits WICHITA. Not WSU.

Everyone should be sharing. Like 3 times each hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          currently sitting in second place with 25%.

Not only do they have more people voting, but I would not be surprised if someone hadn't figured out a way to "beat the system". It just may be they are more organized and have a group of people who have "recruited" other's email signups (with permission of course) so that the group are the ones voting. It's great if you can do that -- you don't have to rely on individuals to vote every day because you have a dedicated group that does it for you.

Comment

• Cudos to Spangles for buying air time on KFH to encourage voting.

Comment

• Spangles has been running radio spots today promoting voting for Coach Marshall and the Children's Homes and have a link on their website.

Spangles burger will never do you wrong. Angus Burgers!

Nice job, Spangles. That's worth a Turkey, Turkey on Pita or 2.

Edit: @Rosewood: beat me to it. I'll have to buy him a Gourmet Supreme.

Comment

• Anyone a member of Michigan or other Ohio State rival message boards???

We need them to unite with us in their hatred for all things OSU!!!
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                  Anyone a member of Michigan or other Ohio State rival message boards???

We need them to unite with us in their hatred for all things OSU!!!
                  It won't work with the "mighty" Spartans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                    It won't work with the "mighty" Spartans.
                    Just have to convince them they hate OSU more.

The whole enemy of my enemy thing!
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                      Just have to convince them they hate OSU more.

The whole enemy of my enemy thing!
                      my coworker lives in michigan and is a michigan state alumni and he hates Ohio State with a passion.
                      I will see if he will vote and have his friends do the same.

Comment

• http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...d=48&rel=modal -- Day #2 is live and we are in 3rd place. Get your **** together people!

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                          Maybe it'd be best if we contact Purdue, flip a coin for who to vote for and contract to split the additional $85,000, because otherwise there is no way we can fight the 65,000 yearly enrollment of Ohio St.
                          Matta = 46%
                          Painter and Marshall = 24% each

Again, my previous post, may not be realistic, but it is semi-serious.

Comment

• Has anyone else been able to vote more than once. It kept letting me in to vote so I kept voting NUMEROUS times. Since I can't see the raw vote numbers,I couldn't tell if each of my votes actually registered, but it reacted as if they did. Maybe someone else could try it.

Comment

• I don't know if it's working (voting more than once a day) or not but during the time I have been doing this Gregg jumped from 23% to 24%. Then I noticed it said 24% and 3rd place. It just changed to 24% and 2nd place. Strange.

Comment

• It just jumped to 25%.
                                Last edited by Shox21; March 4, 2014, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X