No announcement yet.

Ron Baker likely out for Tenn game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm guessing he won't play unless necessary. Would love to see him rest and the Shox still win.
    Do work boys!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
      Watching Baker warm up right now. You can tell he's favoring his left ankle, but he was doing dribble drive pull up jump shots and moving fairly aggressively.
      Yep, he's moving pretty good. If I had to guess I'd say he'll play at least a little bit.

Comment

• Baker looks great!

Comment

• @KWCHJenn: Ron is cutting really well in warm ups. That's an excellent sign
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• He looks damn good to me. Just got to my seat and he's ripping 3s, dunking, cutting well....

Comment

• Rest him! One game is not worth further injury. If he can get close to 100 percent by the Bama game, then the best option is to give him rest. Better to split the Bama and TN games than to have him out for both and we lose both.

Comment

• I'm screwed for today's game. IPAD not making connection to ESPN360 and no access to TV. Relying on some good play by play here on shockernet

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  Rest him! One game is not worth further injury. If he can get close to 100 percent by the Bama game, then the best option is to give him rest. Better to split the Bama and TN games than to have him out for both and we lose both.
                  I tend to agree here. I believe we can win without him.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    I'm screwed for today's game. IPAD not making connection to ESPN360 and no access to TV. Relying on some good play by play here on shockernet
                    I'm relying on MK, but so far the signal from the arena been lost 3 or 4 time just in the first 30 minutes of the pregame show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                      I'm screwed for today's game. IPAD not making connection to ESPN360 and no access to TV. Relying on some good play by play here on shockernet
                      Are you opening channel or trying to click on the name?

Since it is airing on ESPN2, it won't show stream. Just live TV.

On top left is area to pick channel.

Comment

• ESPN featured Baker and his injury on a plug during the Louisville v. Western Kentucky game.

Comment

• ron is starting per twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                            ron is starting per twitter
                            Man's game
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• More proof the shockernet "insiders" know as much as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                More proof the shockernet "insiders" know as much as anyone else.
                                Never seen someone gloat about "not knowing ****!"

Also, who said Baker wasn't starting? A photo gets posted showing Baker getting his ankle worked on. Someone point that out. Rumors run rampant.

Glanced over the game thread, didnt see any of your post there. If you don't want to read about the Shox, or talk about the Shox, why are you here?

Comment

Working...
                                X