Ron Baker likely out for Tenn game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    If it is a sprain then I am not too worried. Been through several severe Grade III sprains in high school and the longest I was out was around 4 weeks.

I'd take a sprain over a fracture.
    A sprain can be worse than a fracture. If you just fracture and don't destroy the ligaments you're back in 4 weeks. If you trash your ligaments and tendons it's at least three months to get back to normal.

Comment

Damn, hate to see injuries happen but hopefully Ron can rest it and come back soon. We just need others to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
        A sprain can be worse than a fracture. If you just fracture and don't destroy the ligaments you're back in 4 weeks. If you trash your ligaments and tendons it's at least three months to get back to normal.
        Saying it depends on how bad of a sprain it is.

Comment

ice ice baby
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm relieved it's a sprain and not a fracture like last year. If there is any way he can play tomorrow you know he will.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Jenn Bates was told it was a sprained ankle. Not sure which foot. 70/30 he doesn't play tomorrow, she says.

Comment

Damn it I hate being right.

E: I'm sad that I and others here had the news in such a stupid way before our local sports reporters did. How is it that she isn't more connected than anyone here?
                Last edited by Rosewood; December 13, 2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

No matter what. It's wessels time to step up. I hope he can calm his nerves and give the performance he can. My opinion is the games balance rests I. His performance if Ron can't go.

Comment

Ready for a real breakout game from Cle this year, also.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
                      No matter what. It's wessels time to step up. I hope he can calm his nerves and give the performance he can. My opinion is the games balance rests I. His performance if Ron can't go.
                      Just don't let Wessel shoot from outside. Then again, maybe IBA is the place he starts hitting.

Comment

Evan and Nick will both need to step up. Their guards are big at 6'2",6`6", and 6'6". Looking at the box score from last year, both Golden and McRae feasted at the FT line.

This changes the complexion of the game significantly...
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Probably should have listened to me about not redshirting Mr. Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Probably should have listened to me about not redshirting Mr. Holland.
                            Do you think there is a chance it could get pulled if it is a serious, longterm issue?
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Tekele at the point will be fine. Hopefully golden can't just drive, push off, and get the foul called. Good player but that's most of his game

Comment

Oh no ask the 8 ball if Ron Baker will play against Tn, Answer dont count on it

The Magic 8 Ball Oracle has answer to all the questions.
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X