Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were all (at least a lot of us) are thinking this...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong... But last time I checked, the goal is to win every time you step on the floor. Why not try to give Indiana some company?
    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      Off the ledge Fever. You are the one putting words and themes to a simple discussion. Carry on.
      Do you want me to quote what you typed? You're the one who has clearly stated that you don't want to be undefeated.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Please just make it at least 10-0. Plleeeeease make it 10-0.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Tennessee, the 25 meter target.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Do you want me to quote what you typed? You're the one who has clearly stated that you don't want to be undefeated.
            Let me make my opinion on this matter clear. It is my opinion that the PRESSURE of performing to that undefeated standard late in the year, and to continue in the tournament would be of epic perportions. In my opinion that type of pressure would work against any team in that position.

Comment

Distraction.....
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I think this kind of talk is way too premature. Just take them a game at a time. Right now I just want this WSU team to be the first in Shocker history to go 10-0!

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                  My heart says 40-0. My head tells me that there are too many good teams between the Shockers and perfection. They're bound to trip up somewhere. I'm looking forward to see how they handle the next test.
                  Will we trip up because a better team beat us or because we beat ourselves?

Comment

I refuse to participate in this discussion. .. oh wait....
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      Stop being so damn scared of success. It comes off very p****ish. If we lose, we lose. But why in the hell would you hope for it?

Just absolutely mind-boggling..
                      Fever, on this topic we actually agree. I'll always take the wins and just deal with whatever "pressure" that comes with them.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        There are a bunch of blue 40-0 shirts that could be dyed yellow..... ;)
                        Very tough to go from a darker color to a lighter one, wsushox1. The Wildcat dreamers are just going to have to find another use.

Plus, I'm an Alabama football fan, which means I know something these days about snatching a totally implausible defeat from the jaws of almost certain victory, and I promise you that it's a lot easier to lose one like that when you play 30+ games than it is when you play 12.

I'll settle for 6-0 once the NCAA tournament begins -- that's the unbeaten "season" I care about.
                        Last edited by WSUwatcher; December 10, 2013, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately, the possibility that this could happen speaks volumes as to how !@&$?!! our conference is. #Accepting invites

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            Very tough to go from a darker color to a lighter one, wsushox1. The Wildcat dreamers are just going to have to find another use.

Plus, I'm an Alabama football fan, which means I know something these days about snatching a totally implausible defeat from the jaws of almost certain victory, and I promise you that it's a lot easier to lose one like that when you play 30+ games than it is when you play 12.

I'll settle for 6-0 once the NCAA tournament begins -- that's the unbeaten "season" I care about.
                            Just hope the 100mill deal is a lie.

Not saying he'd take it......but that is an awful lot of money.

I hope it's a lie, that kind of money is stupid.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Thats just couch change if you're texass.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                                Thats just couch change if you're texass.
                                That is the same state where high schools build football stadiums like this:

Comment

Working...
                                X