No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete Thamel (of SI) appears on SVP and Russillo talks about WSU's season (starts around the 6:20 mark).

SI's Pete Thamel talks about Tennessee's run to the Sweet 16, Mercer's win over Duke, Virginia's depth, Wichita State's season and more.
    The Assman

Comment

• *Mind Blown*

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Shortly after the picture was snapped, the beatdown of the century took place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
          Everyone knows Gottlieb was very complimentary of us last year which is the basis for the argument that Gottlieb just wants to take the stance of the minority to stir controversy. Gregg was also on his show last year either during or shortly after the tournament. I would guess Gregg isn't going to be doing any interviews with Gottlieb anytime soon, and if he does, it's not going to be pretty.

Comment

• He's a contrarian. And I don't think that he can help it. I've seen him arguing with some of the other CBB analysts on twitter lately and I get the feeling that he's not well liked.

Comment

• Here's a part of Gregg Marshall's interview with Mike Francesca from earlier this afternoon

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Sorry if mentioned, but Bobby Knight said on Mike and Mike that he still thinks WSU was the best team in the country this year. **** the NCAA! I will no longer pull for or support any blue-blood team... UNC included. F ESPN, F the NCAA and their desire to protect their brand name teams.

Comment

• Knight despises Calipari and everything about him. Not surprised he said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerMas View Post
                    Here's a part of Gregg Marshall's interview with Mike Francesca from earlier this afternoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Mv...com:hoopsonfox
                    Great interview. Yeah, that game will eat at all of us for a long, long, long time. Not because the Shockers didn't play amazing, but because UK finally played up to their talent and the NCAA decided that UK wasn't as good as UMASS, St Louis and several other BS seeds I could list. Still so effing mad about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Knight despises Calipari and everything about him. Not surprised he said that.
                      He basically said what we all know--UK played their best game of the year and there's not even a close 2nd.

Comment

• @PaulS:uellentrop: Early named second-team All-America by NABC. VanVleet third team.
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                          @PaulS:uellentrop: Early named second-team All-America by NABC. VanVleet third team.
                          Is this only the 2nd and 3rd times that a Shocker has been named to multiple All American lists (1-3rd team) used for Consensus All American consideration?

Comment

• Have fun with this one. /sarcasm

Well, it was pretty clear that it was going to be virtually impossible, given their extremely tough bracket, for undefeated Wichita State to win the national championship. In fact, it was hard to believe that the Shockers could get to the Final Four.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              Well, like the Kentucky t-shirts, we should take it as a compliment that the New York media gives a crap enough about us to write an article about us like that.

The new phones books are here! We`re somebody!!! :-)
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                                Well, like the Kentucky t-shirts, we should take it as a compliment that the New York media gives a crap enough about us to write an article about us like that.

The new phones books are here! We`re somebody!!! :-)
                                The Kentucky T-shirts WERE a complement. This guy seems to be saying "I was going to give you props until l heard the wolves quote" which is nonsense. He made up his mind a long time ago. I can't stand people like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X