Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
    New ESPN poll on the best team in college basketball. I always find the maps of the results interesting.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/poll...ege-basketball
    I think it's fun just reading the front page and seeing WSU's name there.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
      A couple of the fans of ISUb would disagree, they thought the espn crew was horrible and turned down the sound to listen to their own guys. I re watched the game and the announcers were very effusive towards WSU and gave ISUb props when they made plays, but guess what, ISUb was taking a beat down and there weren't that many good plays by them.
      Speaking of listening to your own guys, I tried to listen to Mike and Dave via the KNSS internet feed during the Indiana State game, but it was very delayed from the TV. Not jut a few seconds, but more like 2 minutes. Is this always the case, or just a condition the local radio has to put up with when a national TV network comes to town?

Comment

• Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
        Speaking of listening to your own guys, I tried to listen to Mike and Dave via the KNSS internet feed during the Indiana State game, but it was very delayed from the TV. Not jut a few seconds, but more like 2 minutes. Is this always the case, or just a condition the local radio has to put up with when a national TV network comes to town?
        Internet feed is always going to be way behind.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          ruh-roh..

Gary Parrish ‏@Gary:ParrishCBS 2m
          Fun day at Wichita State so far. Just sat down with Ron Baker and Fred VanVleet. Gonna catch practice, then head to Lawrence for KU-Baylor.
          He'll probably find a reason to move us down in his next poll..
          The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
            Yeah, I always DVR the game and then pause it until it sinks up with the internet radio feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
              He'll probably find a reason to move us down in his next poll..
              You listen to him on the radio or online, and the way he talks, you would think he loves us, but his written words don't necessarily match his spoken words...

I guess any attention is better than none... will be interesting to see what he says/writes after visiting...
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• 'shockers are taking a lot of flak in the espn, cnn sports, cbs sports etc comments sections. not many people outside of wichita believe in them. harrumph..

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  'shockers are taking a lot of flak in the espn, cnn sports, cbs sports etc comments sections. not many people outside of wichita believe in them. harrumph..
                  Lots of people believe, but we have hit that spot in the season where it is more fashionable to question our resume than to predict another Final Four. It's time from here on out to let the team do the talking on the basketball floor.

GO SHOX!!
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

'shockers are taking a lot of flak in the espn, cnn sports, cbs sports etc comments sections. not many people outside of wichita believe in them. harrumph..
                    #ReadAngry

Comment

Only because 99% of them root for a team ranked below the Shox and didn't make the Final Four last season.

Straight up, pure jealously. PERIOD.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Ron fills the page nicely! http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/col...ll/?eref=sinav

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          New ESPN poll on the best team in college basketball. I always find the maps of the results interesting.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/poll...ege-basketball
                          The Shockers are doing a lot better in this poll. And most of the country is voting for them on the map:

Comment

• Musberger just pointed out Ron, Cle, and Nick court side at the KU game, mentioned we have our eyes set on a number one seed in March

Comment

• Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
                              Musberger just pointed out Ron, Cle, and Nick court side at the KU game, mentioned we have our eyes set on a number one seed in March
                              Cool. So that means there aren't any hot wives or girlfriends at the game that he can stalk?

Comment

Working...
                              X