No announcement yet.

Wichita State media love thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find it highly amusing that joco's complaining about people tainting his media love thread, when he's going around tempering other people's enthusiasm in other threads about the possibility of undefeated seasons and high NCAA seeds.

In all honesty, he's spewing more negativity in this thread than Doug Gooblieb and the other rain-on-the-paraders are.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Even if it's hate, it's still attention for all the right reasons - we're winning. People are paying attention.

Comment

• I WANT TO DISCUSS THINGSS
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Cleanthony talking about his Sickness, pretty funny video.

The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
            honest question, are you the guy who wrote the novel-blog-post against DG?
            LOL. NO! My post, "No, I just want to talk about how he's a no talent *****. It's important to me to bring up at every opportunity so everyone understands that he's wrong.", was purely sarcasm. While I disagree with Gottlieb, I really have no issue with what he said. The part about FVV not being able to drive to the basket demonstrated to me that he hadn't done his research, but otherwise, whatever. He was wrong and I moved on without posting a single negative thing. I see no reason to ever bring up Doug's comments again, yet they continue to come up and here I am perpetuating it.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• This will be a frequent question, if we keep winning.

In the fast lane

Comment

• Jimmy Dykes, ESPN Analyst - "Boy's you better get to know now before March."

Know Them Now - (12-30-13).jpg

Comment

• Jimmy Dykes loves us.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                    Jimmy Dykes loves us.
                    He said he had something interesting to share on Sports Center tomorrow morning when talking about the Shox during the Tennessee game tonight. Sounded like something to do about his thoughts on our record at the end of the season. Guess we will find out tomorrow.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                      He said he had something interesting to share on Sports Center tomorrow morning when talking about the Shox during the Tennessee game tonight. Sounded like something to do about his thoughts on our record at the end of the season. Guess we will find out tomorrow.
                      I couldn't tell whether it was something about us or not. He made the comment about being on Sports Center right after talking about us, but I'm not convinced they were actually connected.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                        This will be a frequent question, if we keep winning.

http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-baske...medium=twitter
                        I like the respect but that can't be something more than a Bleacher Report v. 2.0.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          Jimmy Dykes loves us.
                          And the feeling's mutual.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Shockers move up to #7 in this week's ESPN Power Rankings.

Nine out of ten voters slot us anywhere from #7 to #11. Goober ******* STEADFASTLY bucks the trend and keeps us at #17.

The stupid is strong in this one.

Comment

• ******* is convinced we are not as good as advertised and that sooner or later we will hit a skid and "prove him right."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
                                ******* is convinced we are not as good as advertised and that sooner or later we will hit a skid and "prove him right."
                                Yep. He and Parrish both expected we'd drop one against Tennessee or Alabama.

The pressure has ironically shifted to them now. The longer we keep winning, the dumber they look as extreme outliers.

At some point they will sheepishly cave and bump us up about 8 spots all at once without explanation or conceding they were wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X