No announcement yet.

Shocks vs SLU GAME Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double-Double for Tekele "The Clamp" Cotton. 10 points, 10 rebounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      SLU's defense (with a little help from the zebras) may be the best defense we will face all season. What a great effort by our guys. The BIG BOYS came thru in the end.
      At times I begin to understand how tuff it is to play against our own stingy D. LIKE you said, they got some home cookin but fierce road warriors can even overcome Ron Baker's statement--"a whistle is a whistle" and might I add a win is a win is a road win
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        not just you
        "The Shockers went on a good four-game run..."

Comment

• That was a fun game against almost a tournament-like environment and a frenzied-defensive club and we made the plays when it counted most. WOW!!!!! This team is too much fun to watch. When's the next game? CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• I wasn't able to watch. Please tell me more about Gotlieb's comments

Comment

• Gottlieb was carrying on about the Shocks being unworthy of their ranking, I was wondering if he woulda made such a comment against a BCS school? He is arrogant and bias toward the power conferences.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                1st half had some nice runs by both teams. We must beat them and I still say by 4.
                Nice call.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• It is taking me some time to get accustomed to how good we are. We had a whole mess of players play clutch down the stretch.
                  The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    I wasn't able to watch. Please tell me more about Gotlieb's comments
                    We're overranked. We're living off last year's 4-game run. People didn't guard me within 10 feet at Oklahoma State but I know what good basketball is, yada, yada, yada.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Gottlieb can kiss our black and gold butts.

Comment

• The national love is starting to roll through on twitter.

Comment

• Andy Katz ‏@ESPNAndyKatz 52s
                          Great week for Wichita State with CBE win over BYU and road win at SLU today. Shockers were no one-year wonder.
                          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Where is KC Shox?

Comment

• I fear for the team that gets 40 minutes of our best.

Hell, I fear for the team that gets 30 minutes of our best.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Joe Lunardi ‏@ESPNLunardi 4m
                                Huge. “@EditorEdge: The beat goes on in Wichita. What a road win for the Shockers.”
                                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X