No announcement yet.

Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuhn and Kellerman were joined by ESPN college basketball analyst Mark Adams in this mid-week special edition of Talk Angry.

Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman Your Hub for the Final Four Wichita State Shockers

Comment

I've asked this before, but I'll try again. Is the Kuhn on this show by any chance related to former Shocker basketball player Eric Kuhn?

Comment

Originally posted by ciaomichael View Post
        I've asked this before, but I'll try again. Is the Kuhn on this show by any chance related to former Shocker basketball player Eric Kuhn?
        No he is not, I asked him this in person and he said he wan't.

Comment

Originally posted by ICTShockerFan View Post
          No he is not, I asked him this in person and he said he wan't.
          Thanks. Eric was a classmate of mine in high school, so I was just curious.

Comment

We continue our quest throughout the coaching tree. This week, we interview assistant coach Greg Heiar. If you want us to ask him anything, leave a comment.

Comment

BTW everyone has to listen to the Mark Adams interview, he shares a nice story about Marshall and Mark Adams father. It is very heart warming and makes me proud that HCGM represents our University
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I would ask Coach Heiar what his special role with Cle is. He always seems to be the one that is trying to calm down or coach up Cle when he gets a little worked up.

I would ask him about what teams he scouts and what he does working with the team when it's his scout.

Does he have a recruiting territory and what's the process of bringing a recruit to HCGM's attention.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                  BTW everyone has to listen to the Mark Adams interview, he shares a nice story about Marshall and Mark Adams father. It is very heart warming and makes me proud that HCGM represents our University
                  We agree. However, we think that everyone should listen to every interview and the rest of the show as well. haha. Thanks for listening newshock1234.

Comment

Shocker Assistant Coach Greg Heiar joined the program to talk about the big road games, recruiting, scouting and the mental toughness of this team.

Continue listening as Kuhn and Kellerman give recaps and analysis, previews, what they're angry about and hand out the player of the week award.

Who would be on your State of Kansas team? K&K's teams might surprise you ...

Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman Your Hub for the Final Four Wichita State Shockers

Comment

This week we'll be joined by former Shocker and part-time announcer Craig Steven Jr. Send us your questions.

Comment

On Monday we'll be interviewing former Shocker Craig Steven and in another special edition, we'll be interviewing ESPN Insider Jeff *******. If you have any decent questions for either, let us know.

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
                          On Monday we'll be interviewing former Shocker Craig Steven and in another special edition, we'll be interviewing ESPN Insider Jeff *******. If you have any decent questions for either, let us know.
                          You serious?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            You serious?
                            Dead.

Comment

Please ask ******* "Why are you so dern stupid?"

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
                                I'm thinking your pulling my black and gold colored leg...however if you truly are, don't puss out, and make him accountable for being incompetent in his job. Speaking of job, you guys do a good job, but do your job this week and don't PUSS out!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X