Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Comment

Here's the link to Talk Angry on iTunes. Subscribe for free and give it a listen. Enjoy and thanks for the suggestions everybody.

Comment

The shows great but is their anyone who roots just for the shockers, and doesnt claim to be a KU fan by the end of the show... :( that was dissapointing... :(
        "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
        CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Hey now I can't speak for anyone but myself, but I was a Wichita State basketball fan and attended games before I went to college. I attended Kansas (because i had more scholarship money there). Even though I'm a Kansas grad, I've always been a Shockers fan. Ya cant fault the guy for having Kansas and Wichita State ties, both these guys sound like pretty big Shockers fans. It's not like he's chanting the Rock Chalk chant on the show (then I'd side with you).

Comment

Episode 12 is up and ready to be listened to.
            Associate Head Coach Chris Jans joins the show. (We apologize. Parts of the audio were damaged. We are in the process of upgrading equipment)
            We also have some Shocker Talk and a tiny bit of Chiefs.

Here's the SoundCloud link: https://soundcloud.com/talk_angry_po...gry-episode-12

It will be up on iTunes a little later today.

Comment

This week on Talk Angry we will be joined by the voice of Shocker Nation, Mike Kennedy! Send us your questions on this thread or on Twitter @Talk_Angry: for Mike and they might be used on the show. Don't forget to listen to Talk Angry next Tuesday for Mike's interview.

Comment

Great news re iTunes. I'd like to know if Mike has heard anything about future scheduling and if he knows anything about the new henway.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                  Great news re iTunes. I'd like to know if Mike has heard anything about future scheduling and if he knows anything about the new henway.
                  I suppose you'll be waiting for them to ask "What's a henway?"

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      It frequently works.

Or sometimes they look for the updahg.

Comment

We've only received one submission for questions to ask Mike Kennedy. After last night's game, we thought people might have more questions for him.

Also, we've announced that the podcast is now on iTunes. We were wondering if everyone could please "like" this post if you still want the podcast available on SoundCloud.
                        So ...

Don't do anything if you don't listen on SoundCloud.
                        Hit "Like" if you listen on SoundCloud.

Comment

Q for Kennedy: What can you tell us about the development of Morris and Holland? Also, do you see DJ Bowles remaining with the team after this season in any capacity?
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Congratulations on passing Gene Smithsonite and becoming the second mont winningest coach at WSU.

Comment

Mike Kennedy joined us in this week's episode of Talk Angry. Mike might have given us some breaking news in regards to future scheduling so make sure to listen. If you're already subscribed then it should be available in iTunes. If not, here's the link to SoundCloud.

Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman Your hub for the Final Four Wichita State Shockers

Comment

Good show. Interesting about the speculation of playing UCLA in the future.

I remember back in the 1970's, WSU actually took a road trip out to Pauley Pavilion to play one of those great UCLA dynasty teams (Marques Johnson version.) It was so anticipated, WSU telecast the game via closed circuit TV back to the Century II civic center and charged fans admission for coming to view it on a big screen. The pep band, cheerleaders were there. It must have been another Ted Bredehoft promotion. Anyway, it was a pretty big deal as UCLA was naturally everyone's target back then. Cal Bruton seemed to keep us in the game for awhile, but ultimately the Bruins just had too much for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X