No announcement yet.

Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to listen, but only have time to download podcasts and listen on my phone.

Nice work.

Comment

First time listener, would listen again.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

We've talked about getting on iTunes. As we gain listeners, it'll become more important to do so. Right now, James Kellerman is doing most of the tech stuff and he is not tech savvy. You may have caught that at the end of the last podcast.

The best way to listen as of now is to get SoundCloud. It's free to sign up and you can listen on the go. Find us there. We are talk_angry_podcast on SoundCloud. It's also available to download as an app on your phone.

Thanks for commenting. Keep listening and Go Shockers.
        #ListenToUs

Comment

How about make it so we can download the podcast from sound cloud. I'm not near usable wifi all day so it would be nice to be able to download at home and add to my phone to listen to on break.

Comment

Episode 10 should now be available for download. We'll make sure to do it for future episodes. We're trying our best to bring you the podcast in different ways. We are self-funded and don't have sponsors. Even worse, James Kellerman is the head of media and doesn't know what he's doing. He's a good kid though. He's trying.

Comment

Well if you are serious about wanting listeners u need to get it on iTunes.

Comment

I would listen on iTunes
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

This week on Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman ...

A Recap of Davidson
                  We hand out our Midseason Awards
                  SIU and UNI Previews
                  A brand new game "Do you know your Shockers?"
                  A little Chiefs talk
                  And Kuhn has a weird obsession with Doug Gottlieb
                  And we never forget the Final 4 Quickies
                  Finally, listen to find out what special guest will be joining us next week.

This and more in Episode 11

Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman. Your Hub for the Final Four Wichita State Shockers.

Comment

"A little Chiefs talk"

That's a step in the right direction!
                    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Updates on Talk Angry's progress

First, a website is in the works and we are starting a transition from SoundCloud to iTunes once everything is cleared on their end.
                      Second, this week's episode is available for download. The best we've found to listen is to download it on a computer or iPad into your iTunes player. From there, you can transfer it to your iPod or iPhone.
                      And third, keep the suggestions rolling. If you want to hear us talk about something in next week's episode or any other suggestions (like the move to iTunes) then let us know. Post comments here, tweet/facebook us, or email at talk_angry@yahoo.com.

Thanks to everyone listening and we'll continue to try and bring you what you want to hear.

Comment

Listened to my first one last week and really enjoyed it. Loved hearing Sully's interview. I would recommend other special guests if available. Maybe try for Dahl, Hull or MK?
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

I wanna hear a Gottlieb interview.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Is the Kuhn on this show by any chance related to former Shocker player Eric Kuhn?

Comment

I bet Chris Jans would be down to come on the show!
                              "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                              CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

We are now up on iTunes. We will continue to post on SoundCloud and Wordpress.

Go to the iTunes Store. Search Talk Angry. Click on "Podcasts" under the "Filter by Media Type" tab and Subscribe for Free.

Comment

Working...
                                X