No announcement yet.

Talk Angry Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With three games in five days, Taylor breaks down what he is seeing on film and how the Shockers can get back on track.

Listen here:
    After losing 3 of 4 games (and getting swept by Tulane), Wichita State finds itself in the place it least expected before the season started. Dustin and Taylor break down the current situation and how the Shockers can get themselves back on an upward trajectory.

Comment

• Taylor: The Shockers would be better off using Tyson off the ball.

Everyone except IB: No ****, we've been saying that all season.

Comment

• On this week’s show, we discuss if the win over SMU will be a turning point this season for the Shockers and we are joined by United Way of the Plains President & CEO Pete Najera to discuss this Saturday’s Coaching for Literacy game against USF.

Listen here:
        With back to back wins (and a convincing one over SMU), Wichita State looks to be regaining its footing as a team. This Saturday's game against USF features the Coaching for Literacy campaign from the United Way of the Plains and President and CEO Pete Najera joins Dustin and Taylor to talk about how we can support our Shockers and literacy in our community.

Comment

• On this week’s show we discuss an important three game stretch for the Shockers as they try to climb the AAC standings.

Listen here:
          The offense is playing better and there is more optimism around the team, but the Shockers still split the games over this past week with a close loss to UCF and a more challenging win over USF than they wanted. Dustin and Taylor recap where the team is headed and what they will have to do during this critical week in games against Cincinnati and Houston.

Comment

• Taylor was driving to Ft. Worth and recorded our AAC tournament preview show that you can listen to here:

Wichita State is going to need something very special to happen this weekend to make the season last any longer. Dustin and Taylor break down the path that is in front of the Shockers at the AAC conference tournament.

Comment

• tayloreldridge Is there going to be a season recap/outgoing-incoming players episode? Know you're very busy. More curious than anything.

Comment

• Need your summer Shocker basketball fix? Listen to the season 10 premiere of Talk Angry where Taylor previews this year’s roster.

Listen here:
                There might have been a change or two (or 75) over the summer at Wichita State. Just when it seemed like things were calming down there was more happening. Dustin and Taylor are back to start the 10th (!!!) season of Talk Angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
                  Need your summer Shocker basketball fix? Listen to the season 10 premiere of Talk Angry where Taylor previews this year’s roster.

Listen here:
                  Thank you for posting this. Loved listening to it.

Comment

• Taylor guessed Colby Rogers as a starter. Has he been given his waiver to play this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
                      Need your summer Shocker basketball fix? Listen to the season 10 premiere of Talk Angry where Taylor previews this year’s roster.

Listen here:
                      I really like Taylor and appreciate the great job he does. I wish he wouldn’t say things like “player x is greater than the Shocker’s level.’

It just comes across like we are expected to be mediocre or have a low ceiling. That’s simply not true.

But you’re the man Taylor! Thanks.

Comment

• Turgeonian

Comment

• I think he meant potential NBA type talent. He should say it that way I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                            Taylor guessed Colby Rogers as a starter. Has he been given his waiver to play this year?
                            Last I knew... He has not but WSU was still working through getting it submitted

Comment

• Guessing this is forever discontinued? Last episode was in August. I know Taylor is a busy man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                                Guessing this is forever discontinued? Last episode was in August. I know Taylor is a busy man.
                                they prolly figured this team isnt worth the time, which i dont blame them lol
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X