Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Please ask ******* "Why are you so dern stupid?"
    Thank you for the suggestion ABC. haha. But let's try to keep the suggestions somewhat serious.

Comment

I think *******'s tweets provide you all that you need.

He tweeted that "it was difficult to give WSU a #1 seed" - okay, what teams are not difficult? What seed does the think WSU warrants?

What does Creighton have that causes him to think they are a Final 4 team?

He obviously looks at strength of schedule to evaluate teams, what else does he review?

What caused him to comment to Dan Patrick last year that many coaches don't like Marshall?

He tweeted that WSU would have eight losses with KU's schedule. Which ones? If he thinks this, then he must think KU and WSU are fairly close.

Comment

Building on the last, you could also ask how many losses KU would have with our schedule.
        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

He tweeted that "it was difficult to give WSU a #1 seed" - okay, what teams are not difficult? What seed does the think WSU warrants?

He obviously looks at strength of schedule to evaluate teams, what else does he review?

What caused him to comment to Dan Patrick last year that many coaches don't like Marshall?

He tweeted that WSU would have eight losses with KU's schedule. Which ones? If he thinks this, then he must think KU and WSU are fairly close.
          But ******* has the "upmost respect" for WSU...

Please. What a cop out.

Man up and take a stance.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
            Building on the last, you could also ask how many losses KU would have with our schedule.
            Well, considering KU's illustrious history with Valley schools...

And that's not even on the road, but at neutral venues..
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

His reply to Kellen's tweet that ******* doesn't "like my dad," his reply of "I have the utmost respect" for him purposely evaded the question, "do you have something against Coach Marshall that causes you to not like him"?
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I used the Sagarin Predictor ratings from today, 2/17/2014 and determined the "line" for WSU playing the teams KU has played, using their 3.32 for homecourt advantage.. It shows us losing 8 games, Duke, Villanova, Florida , @ Oklahoma, @Iowa State, @ Texas, @Baylor and @Kansas State. KU was underdog in only three games, Colorado, Florida and @Iowa State and they lost 2 of those three. In the 22 games they were favored, the went 18-4.

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Craig Steven joined us this week and he gave some really good insight on how tough it is being a student-athlete, what it was like playing for 2 coaches and in 2 different arenas, and talked about this year's team.
                  Remember to tune in tomorrow and listen to the Jeff ******* interview.

Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman Episode 19 Your Hub for the Final Four Wichita State Shockers

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Angry View Post
                    Craig Steven joined us this week and he gave some really good insight on how tough it is being a student-athlete, what it was like playing for 2 coaches and in 2 different arenas, and talked about this year's team.
                    Remember to tune in tomorrow and listen to the Jeff ******* interview.

https://soundcloud.com/talk_angry_po...gry-episode-19
                    Did you ask Craig if anyone has “Handled the Beast?” Maybe Carl Hall?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Good job, I've enjoyed your shows. Can't get enough of the audio of the TC dunk. Classic stuff!
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Talk Angry was joined by ESPN Insider Jeff ******* in Episode 20. This is episode 20 even though James said 19 during the intro.

"I might pick Wichita State as my fourth team for the Final Four, but I'm sticking with Florida, Michigan State, and Kansas as my three," ******* said.

Talk Angry with Kuhn and Kellerman Your Hub for the Final Four Wichita State Shockers Intro music is "Pomade" by Silent Partner.

Comment

This is James Kellerman. Now that I've had a while to ponder the interview, I want to apologize to Shocker Nation. I could have represented WSU better. If this was Frost/Nixon then it was interview one of the three. *******: 1 and Kellerman: 0

Comment

While I don't agree with how ******* is ranking the Shocks, I can at least understand it and accept it as a reasonable position. We all put different emphasis on different things and his main thing is schedule strength. Ok, fine, other than St. Louis we're untested. (And I find it interesting that his "source" for how WSU played in that game was our favorite OSU alum, so he's clearly misinformed.) But did he say he hasn't actually watched a WSU game? Or was he referring to watching in person? If the former, then I question his justification even more.

He says he understands Marshall's scheduling difficulty, but I don't accept his belief that Marshall could have scheduled one or more two-for-ones with "high majors". ******* has no idea whether or not those were proposed and/or rejected. Marshall says he won't go play for a check and wants a return game. That doesn't exclude two-for-ones. So we very well may have explored such a deal and were still turned down.

The Dan Patrick Show quote is what it is. ******* was asked how HCGM is viewed among coaches and he answered candidly. With what we know of our coach, none of that should come as a surprise.

Comment

Shocker fans,

We don't know if ESPN will bring College Gameday to Wichita, so Talk Angry will bring a piece of College Gameday to you. This Monday (February 24), we will be joined by a special guest and one of my idols. Former Duke Blue Devil, author of "Toughness", College Gameday analyst and the King of "Swag" ... Mr. Jay Bilas will be on the show. #ListenToUs

Comment

Oh my nice get!!!
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X