CBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
    I was able to book a 4 star hotel for 84 dollars all in at the Hotel Phillips using Priceline name your own price. Only 4 blocks away.
    We stayed at the Phillips last time for the CBE. It is a beautiful old hotel and an easy walk to the arena. The rooms, however, are a little worn and tired- it was in need of a renovation at the time and may have since received one.

4 star ambiance and lobby, 2.5-3.0 star room I would say. I enjoy classic hotels very much and still thought it was a bargain at a price comparable to what you're paying this year.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks771 View Post
      Was that a $70 bid you put in??
      Started with 60 dollar bid. Had to bid again at 65 and got it.
      Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Get your CBE tickets here...promo code GABL2013.
        I got tickets for $11.25 each for both nights...

GO SHOX!!

Last edited by JMAN_KC; November 19, 2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: craigslist page

Comment

BYU may not be at full strength in KC. BYU freshman forward Erick Mika diagnosed with right eye abrasion.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            Hopefully they can still beat Texas.

Comment

Are the tickets all session tickets? I just received 2 tickets but they do not say if it is all session or not.

Comment

They are stil pretty deep. Routinely have 4-5 guys in double figures with 2-3 scoring 20+- in any given game. First things first... beat DePaul...
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

If BYU has the chance to play a top 15 team and get a key RPI win, he'll be ready. I'm no Ophthalmologist, but it's my understanding the eye is one of the quickest healing organs on the body. A corneal abrasion usually takes 24 - 72 hours to heal. How do I know, I sustained one as well as a broken nose playing ball at the Y 6 years ago. Of course, I don't know the extent of severity of Mr. Mika's. For our sake, I hope it's really bad and he'll be out a week, but will be 100 percent thereafter :)

Comment

Originally posted by dideyewin View Post
                    Are the tickets all session tickets? I just received 2 tickets but they do not say if it is all session or not.
                    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                      Yes.
                      I have different seats for each day, but I bought mine months ago on stubhub
                      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                      ---------------------------------------
                      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

i think that he's supposed to be pretty good (if that's the one i read about). byu had a top-20, if not top-10, recruiting class. yep, they sure did.

Comment

On the seating chart for sprint arena, where is the WSU section located and which side of the arena are the team benches?
                          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

I have a question for those of you that live in the KC area or visit often. Are the Christmas lights on the plaza lit before next weekend? I was thinking of renting a stretch limo for my wife and filling it with our friends and touring the lights. If not, would it still be a cool deal just to cruise the plaza in the limo? Then having it drop us off at the Sprint. Suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              I have a question for those of you that live in the KC area or visit often. Are the Christmas lights on the plaza lit before next weekend? I was thinking of renting a stretch limo for my wife and filling it with our friends and touring the lights. If not, would it still be a cool deal just to cruise the plaza in the limo? Then having it drop us off at the Sprint. Suggestions?
                              They are usually lit Thanksgiving evening or that weekend. You will miss them by just few days. The lighting of the plaza is a event. Televised over a couple of hours with live entertainment. Draws crowds of well over 100,000. Hotel rooms over looking the Plaza along Brush creek are booked years in advance.

The limo ride could still be cool. Make sure to go past Crown Center on the way. You might see something along the way.
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

@capnkirk:

I have heard our section is 106 but do not have my tickets yet to confirm.

Comment

Working...
                                X