• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBE

The Kansas City tix arrived!

Go Shocks!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

what section are they? (I assume they are through wsu) I did not see any offering for tickets or did I miss it?

Comment

After seeing BYU last night, the game with them looks very challenging. Hawes is no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
        After seeing BYU last night, the game with them looks very challenging. Hawes is no joke. At this point I will take the unorthodox position of predicting a Shocker loss.
        FYP...

Comment

Mine are Section 105.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

After seeing BYU last night, the game with them looks very challenging. Hawes is no joke.
            The Cougars looked like they were all hopped up on caffeine last night. I think BYU needs to launch an internal investigation immediately... :pirate:
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I'll make the BYU-WSU game. Then drive back for work in the morning.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

i hope we can get by depaul, who WILL be looking for revenge from last season.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  i hope we can get by depaul, who WILL be looking for revenge from last season.
                  You fail to realize that Oliver Purnell coached teams typically don't care.
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                    I'll make the BYU-WSU game. Then drive back for work in the morning.
                    Me 2 but no work.

Comment

I'm staying the night in KC next Monday. Can anyone recommend a decent hotel near the Sprint Center? Did SASO put together any special room blocks where the team is staying? Thanks!

Comment

I was able to reserve a room at the Aladdin Holiday Inn which is about 4 blocks from the Sprint Center. I got it through Hotwire and received a really great price. You might try through Hotline to see what might be available downtown.

Comment

The downtown Marriott is close to Sprint.

Comment

I was able to book a 4 star hotel for 84 dollars all in at the Hotel Phillips using Priceline name your own price. Only 4 blocks away.
                            Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Was that a $70 bid you put in??

Comment

Working...
                              X