No announcement yet.

CBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any way to watch the game tonight online or on tv? Can't believe it's not available somewhere.

Comment

I checked ESPN Full Court last night and our game isn't listed. Last season it seemed like every game on ESPN3 was also broadcast on Full Court. Now they're not??!
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

The game is scheduled for 9pm but, if games this year are any indication, it probably won't start until about 9:30.

Comment

Where are all the Shocker folks sitting at? Potentially getting tickets for Tuesday night.

Comment

Section 108

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
              Where are all the Shocker folks sitting at? Potentially getting tickets for Tuesday night.
              Isn't Shocker and sitting an oxymoron?

Comment

Section 111, row 7.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  Isn't Shocker and sitting an oxymoron?
                  I will most probably be sitting in my courtside seat so as to not block your view. Under the basket tonight, sideline tomorrow. <smile>
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

See you tomorrow.

Comment

Best source for tickets at this point?

Comment

Just an FYI. I-70 is porked up too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                          Just an FYI. I-70 is porked up too.
                          It is awful, I just got back from Downtown KC, be prepared to head to the arena early...especially if you are coming tomorrow afternoon.

I think they are just painting on lane markers, and they appear to be done for the most part, so it is a possibility that it will be unclogged tomorrow, but I don't know for sure.

Either way, traffic is very time consuming.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Anyone who headed up have a traffic report? What's my best bet from Wichita direct to the Sprint Center? TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Anyone who headed up have a traffic report? What's my best bet from Wichita direct to the Sprint Center? TIA
                              I think turnpike the entire way is your best bet. As with the reports above and from talking with others already today, the work on 70 appears to be lane markers, whereas 35 is just a parking lot due to construction.

Comment

35 heading north into downtown is a train wreck. There are portions that are reduced to a single lane northbound. Of course, that didn't prompt them to close any of the access ramps, which would have been the sane thing to do, so the problem compounds exponentially. When they let the Crown Center folks out of work, it's nearly impassable.

Comment

Working...
                                X