CBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tw805 View Post
    35 heading north into downtown is a train wreck. There are portions that are reduced to a single lane northbound. Of course, that didn't prompt them to close any of the access ramps, which would have been the sane thing to do, so the problem compounds exponentially. When they let the Crown Center folks out of work, it's nearly impassable.
    If you do come in via I-35, you can get off of I-35 before you get to downtown. There are two alternate routes into downtown:
    1) Take I-635 north to I-70
    2) Take the 18th Street Expressway north to I-70.

One you are onto I-70, take I-670 into downtown, just as you would coming in on I-70.
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Is there a pep rally tonight? Was going to head to power & light if there isn't.

Comment

Don't know how well fans of the other teams travel, but Crowne Plaza is teeming with black and gold. Shocker nation representing well!

Comment

Yup im staying at the holiday inn aladdin downtown and it is full of shocker fans
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
            Don't know how well fans of the other teams travel, but Crowne Plaza is teeming with black and gold. Shocker nation representing well!
            Wouldnt be surprised to to a strong local Mormon contingent but is total specultion on my part...

Comment

Johnny's tavern should be renamed Shockernation!!!!

Comment

If you are planning on doing the College Basketball Experience , buy a program tonight. The program costs 2 dollars but there is a coupon for 2 dollars off the College Basketball Experience. Therefore, free program.
                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                  Wouldnt be surprised to to a strong local Mormon contingent but is total specultion on my part...
                  And they are congregating all around me.... :-)

Comment

Take I-35 from Emporia, in KCK get off at 7th St. Trafficway, go right, take a left on Southwest Boulevard, that will take you all the way downtown. Way faster than trying to get downtown on 35 because of the viaduct construction.

No TV tonight? WTH? It's ridiculous that the two unranked teams' matchup is on but not the Shockers.

Comment

Espn3 warm up the wifi!

Comment

And they are congregating all around me.... :-)
                        keep em! You can even have the ones behind us in 106. They are already bitching about the number of Shocker fans.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti View Post
                          keep em! You can even have the ones behind us in 106. They are already bitching about the number of Shocker fans.
                          I am in 104. Cougars to the left of me. Cougars to the right of me. Behind and in front of me. I am sitting next to a couple Shocker fans though.

Edit: in section108 row 4
                          Last edited by jocoshock; November 25, 2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

I am in 104. Cougars to the left of me. Cougars to the right of me. Behind and in front of me. I am sitting next to a couple Shocker fans though.
                            Hang on the Calvery is coming! Sec 103 row 19 5 screaming shockers on the way!!

Comment

They got rid of the Quiktrip inside the Sprint Center? Wtf

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                They got rid of the Quiktrip inside the Sprint Center? Wtf

Whhhhaaaaa? No more $1 slushies?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X