No announcement yet.

Poll Watch (2013-14 Edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I was really close. Can we start a "Gary Parrish is a tool" thread?

Comment

• Keep winning, the rest will take care if itself.

Go Shocks!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
        http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...top-25-and-one

Well I was really close. Can we start a "Gary Parrish is a tool" thread?
        Fixed: Colorado jumps from unranked to 13 pushing everyone else down 1. They win a game at home over a overrated KU team that refuses to play us... go figure.,.
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• We drop to 16 in the Sagarin ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
            http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...top-25-and-one

Well I was really close. Can we start a "Gary Parrish is a tool" thread?
            Once we beat Tenn. Parrish will come around. He's a Memphian from the Missisip side and is all about Memphis and Tennessee.

He's taken to updating these rankings daily, which causes a lot of issues with teams thatare hot v. teams that have a longevity or success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
              Once we beat Tenn. Parrish will come around. He's a Memphian from the Missisip side and is all about Memphis and Tennessee.

He's taken to updating these rankings daily, which causes a lot of issues with teams thatare hot v. teams that have a longevity or success.
              All you Rodney Dangerfields out there will finally get the respect you have bellyached over IF we beat TN. The national naysayers are watching and waiting right now to see WSU get that icing on the cake win in our non-con. If we take care of business in our own backyard, it'll give them a nice crap burger to eat and they'll be forced to give us our due - albeit reluctantly because we are a non-BCS team. Right Digger?

Comment

• What in the hell are we whining about? I am glad this site isn't well known outside of the most passionate WSU fans, because the complaining / name calling of analyst that have not crowned WSU "best team of all time" is embarrassing.
                Win / Loss percentage this early in the season is meaningless.

Teams can lose two or three times and still be better than an undefeated team. I really like this team, but I still think we have a lot to prove and I don’t mind if a few people have not bought in.

I don’t often agree with the sentiments of KC Shox, but + 1.

Comment

• I think we've been treated more or less fairly by the polls the past 2 years and this one as well.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: Getting to work on my AP ballot now. All the scores are in. Troll feeding will commence a little later....

Comment

• @SethDavisHoops: 1. Ariz 2. Syr 3. OhSt 4. MichSt 5. Duke 6. Lou 7. Kan 8. Wisc 9. Wich St 10. UK 11. OkSt 12. Mem 13. UConn 14. Fla 15. Iowa St 16. Nova
                      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                        What in the hell are we whining about? I am glad this site isn't well known outside of the most passionate WSU fans, because the complaining / name calling of analyst that have not crowned WSU "best team of all time" is embarrassing.
                        Win / Loss percentage this early in the season is meaningless.

Teams can lose two or three times and still be better than an undefeated team. I really like this team, but I still think we have a lot to prove and I don’t mind if a few people have not bought in.

I don’t often agree with the sentiments of KC Shox, but + 1.
                        I think the primary issue is that WSU isn't being treated the same as other teams (surprise). Of course it is incredible to be ranked at all, let alone in the top 10. For example, is Colorado better than St. Louis?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          @SethDavisHoops: 1. Ariz 2. Syr 3. OhSt 4. MichSt 5. Duke 6. Lou 7. Kan 8. Wisc 9. Wich St 10. UK 11. OkSt 12. Mem 13. UConn 14. Fla 15. Iowa St 16. Nova
                          Doubt we move up if every AP guy only drops KU 1 spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            I think the primary issue is that WSU isn't being treated the same as other teams (surprise). Of course it is incredible to be ranked at all, let alone in the top 10. For example, is Colorado better than St. Louis?
                            I don't think we can say that yet. In a month or so, maybe...

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              I don't think we can say that yet. In a month or so, maybe...
                              Sure, but tomorrow's rankings are based on what they voters know or think today.

Comment

• Beating Tennessee on national television will win more pundits over. Crushing them by double digits would bring the bandwagon to near-capacity.

I am not sweating the polls this week. Win the next two and we will get plenty of rankings love.

Comment

Working...
                                X