• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiny Hills - 59
    Great Plains - 85

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
      WKU is breaking out new uni's for the game tonight.

https://twitter.com/WKUBasketball/st...321920/photo/1
      Russell brand? Really?? They look alright, but doesn't Russell make volleyball uniforms primarily?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• 14 tickets left. One section has 4, the rest just one or two.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Comment

• What time do the doors open?

Comment

• I MIGHT have 4 free tickets tonight. Not nosebleeds, somewhere around row 15 or so. Aunt and uncle are under the weather. They will let me know soon if they can't get rid of them. Stay tuned... They are especially hopeful to give them to either a veteran or student who didn't get a ticket.
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
                What is the parking situation for games like? I will be attending and need to know what lot to head to.
                Parking is a mess. My wife is getting me a dorm room for my 60th next year.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Russell brand? Really?? They look alright, but doesn't Russell make volleyball uniforms primarily?
                  High School unis of all kind.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    High School unis of all kind.
                    That's right. My XC uni was Russell. And the girls basketball if I remember right. We had really nice wrestling singlets that were Russell. They were great for smuggling grapes.

Comment

• Looking for the bigs to make a statement tonight. They don't have to score big, the offense can come from the trident. What they need to do is defend and rebound. Play their roles and play them well. Shocks 91, visitors from the east 65.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Fruit of the Loom, who owns Russell Athletic Brands, corporate HQ is located here in Bowling Green. WKU has a long standing relationship with them. They actually pay Western a pretty hefty sum to wear their latest and greatest lines. Not a bad deal for us...better for us to be Russell's number 1 then Nike's 100th. WKU also got some pretty nice new football uniforms from them this season as well.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          The offense can come from the trident.
                          FTW
                          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            I see the person asking $125.00 per ticket has upped it to $150.00.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              And it is view obstructed.
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                                Pretty sure not what HCGM had in mind when he asked people to make sure their tickets get used.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X