WSU verus Western Kentucky predictions and pregame discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    I'm pretty pumped for this one. With that said, I must get in about an hour power nap. Ta-ta for now..
    Better hope Kramers hot tub don't blow a fuse!

Comment

• My biggest fear that all the toilets will back up at 1:00 AM when all us old guys get up to pee like we do every night.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Ahhh. Now, I'm ready!

Line moved from -13.5 to -15.5. Miles Simon already talking up the Shocks in the Gonzaga game on ESPNU.

Props to the students who have lined up already. I'm hoping they got moved indoors to the Multipurpose Facility because it's pretty brutal out there.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ahhh. Now, I'm ready!

Line moved from -13.5 to -15.5. Miles Simon already talking up the Shocks in the Gonzaga game on ESPNU.

Props to the students who have lined up already. I'm hoping they got moved indoors to the Multipurpose Facility because it's pretty brutal out there.
          One good thing about tonight's weather is that by the time I walk from my car to the arena I expect to be shall we say refreshed by the cool north breeze.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            My biggest fear that all the toilets will back up at 1:00 AM when all us old guys get up to pee like we do every night.
            I'm good...my bladder alarm nudges me about 4 am.

Comment

Ahhh. Now, I'm ready!

I hope your power nap has you in mid-day form!!!

Comment

• Wife: Are you really going to a midnight game?

Kung Wu: We drove for two days to Atlanta to watch a game with a two day return trip. This is cake.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Wife: Are you really going to a midnight game?

Kung Wu: We drove for two days to Atlanta to watch a game with a two day return trip. This is cake.
                  I love any retort to a wife with the word cake in it...especially if its chocolate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    I love any retort to a wife with the word cake in it...especially if its chocolate.
                    Speaking of wife, I better get mine up from her nap...IT'S TIME!!!

To go to the game that is. GO SHOX.

Comment

• I got a quick turnaround. Class at 9:30 am in Emporia
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                        That's re-torte...

Is there any chance that local channels are going to be streaming the banner unveiling?

Comment

• With Stanford and BYU on ESPN with 14 minutes (which will end up being 30), then our game won't cut in on time or will it?

Comment

• Stanford's defense is awful but BYU can really score.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                              With Stanford and BYU on ESPN with 14 minutes (which will end up being 30), then our game won't cut in on time or will it?
                              I'm hoping they start the game on ESPNU.
                              In the fast lane

Comment

• BYU liable to score 120
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X