No announcement yet.

Friday games of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ehm hmm.. 'sounds like illinois state got severely punished.. or pummelled.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
      ehm hmm.. 'sounds like illinois state got severely punished.. or pummelled.
      Sounds like VCU gave em the ol karate kick out of the gym.
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Kittens having all sorts of problems with N. Colorado. Up only 34-33 with 15:45 left in the 2nd.

Comment

A little off topic, but I went to the Creighton game tonight. I have read lots about the new emphasis on defensive fouls. If the refs are like this all year, I may walk away from the game. The officials took over, horrible.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            Time for a change. Is there something I don't know? Is he no longer our TV voice?
            He's just a filler tonight. He'll be the KN22 play-by-play alongside college basketball color phenom Craig Steven.

Kittens are in a dogfight at home against Northern Colorado, the same team we pummeled 80-54 last year.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Sounds like VCU gave em the ol karate kick out of the gym.
              couldn't happen to a nicer team.

Comment

K-State getting beaten on the boards and losing late. Maybe we loan them a redshirt or two. They need help. No wonder they are afraid to play us.

Comment

Some games of interest (for me anyway):

Utah St pops Southern Cal 78-65

The "Darlings" of last year's NCAA, Florida Gulf Coast is getting popped 74-42 at Nebraska

The Mild Kittens are down to N. Colorado 54-51 with a little more than 4 minutes to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                    A little off topic, but I went to the Creighton game tonight. I have read lots about the new emphasis on defensive fouls. If the refs are like this all year, I may walk away from the game. The officials took over, horrible.
                    But the NCAA said this is better basketball.

All the games on the tube tonight have gone close to 2 1/2 hours long. Good luck watching the first half of a basketball game if there's one lined up before it. Only the NCAA morons would try to solve a problem that isn't there. Now, they're creating more problems than before.

They'd be stupid not to clean this sh*t up within a few weeks and just admit they f***ed up on this one.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Illinois State could be like one of those Drake teams of the late 90s/early 2000's, where they didn't even win a conference game. They're that bad. Muller is in over his head. That program is going to be on the butt end of a lot of jokes. They deserve every second of it.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
                        K-State getting beaten on the boards and losing late. Maybe we loan them a redshirt or two. They need help. No wonder they are afraid to play us.
                        We already loaned them Bruce Haertl. Isn't that good enough?

Comment

Peter, Paul and Mary got beat by Hampton tonight by 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                            We already loaned them Bruce Haertl. Isn't that good enough?
                            Apparently not. They are going to lose to a 13-win team.

Comment

Neither team can hit a free throw. Pathetic.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And the hundreds who remain to watch are quiet, quiet, quiet.

Comment

Working...
                                X