No announcement yet.

Friday games of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UIC down 2 with the ball, 5 seconds left...

Comment

61-59 Drake...5.6 seconds UIC ball.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Wow! Last second fingerroll by UIC barely bounces out. Drake wins by 2.

Comment

Drake wins!!!
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

UIC had a winning record last year and was mid-level in the Horizon. For Drake, that's probably a good win.

I imagine Carter will be defended a little more intensely in DU's next game.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              UIC had a winning record last year and was mid-level in the Horizon. For Drake, that's probably a good win.

I imagine Carter will be defended a little more intensely in DU's next game.
              It's a great start for Drake. Last year, they lose that game. The Shockers and the Bulldogs are my favorites in the Valley, so I'm a little stoked. It's also a really good road win for a team accustomed to finding ways to lose.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                It's a great start for Drake. Last year, they lose that game. The Shockers and the Bulldogs are my favorites in the Valley, so I'm a little stoked. It's also a really good road win for a team accustomed to finding ways to lose.
                A very nice win for the Drake. I root for all of the Valley teams in the non-con, so I am very glad to see this win.

Comment

ORU won @Tulsa by 6.

Comment

Working...
                  X