No announcement yet.

Friday games of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like MSU will get their first D-I win a little earlier this year.

Comment

Texas up 1 on Mercer with 13 minutes left.

Comment

MSU pulls away in OT and win 79 - 67. They started 2 freshmen (Ruder and Mccullogh) that played well.

Comment

KU up only 8 with 13 minutes left against a team that only won 4 games last year.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
            MSU pulls away in OT and win 79 - 67. They started 2 freshmen (Ruder and Mccullogh) that played well.
            Nice win for MSU on the road even if ODU really did suck big time last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              Nice win for MSU on the road even if ODU really did suck big time last year.
              That's an understatement. 5-25 with a 315 RPI. They're actually projected to be worse this year.

Well, the conference avoided its first bomb so far.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A number of named teams struggled/struggling tonight. Florida, Purdue Wake Forest, and Notre Dame all won but much closer games than expected. Still in progress, St. Louis, S. Miss, Villanova, Texas, Cincinnati, and Marquette are all having their troubles.

Comment

Loyola up 4 at home against a pretty bad Wisconsin-Milwaukee. If Loyola wins, it will mke 2 Valley wins tonight over teams with 300+ RPI's last year. Go Valley!
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Am I really hearing Bruce Haertl call a K-State game on Fox? I have a problem with that.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      Am I really hearing Bruce Haertl call a K-State game on Fox? I have a problem with that.
                      AGREE!!

Comment

The Ill State board is gushing with praise for Paris Lee. Everybody there agrees he was the best player on the floor. Even though he apparently had 9 turnovers. IlSU fans are also learning that there isn't much D played in JuCo ball, and D1 teams will score at will against an entire team of JuCo's and Fr.

The Redbirds could be VERY bad this year.

Comment

Time for a change. Is there something I don't know? Is he no longer our TV voice?
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Looks like Bradley is going to get the first marginally respectable win (home game against Jacksonville State) for the Valley. They're up 66-59 with just over 2 minutes to go. JSU was 150-ish rpi last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                              AGREE!!
                              Id rather he call the KSU game than the WSU game. Maybe they'll keep him.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                Id rather he call the KSU game than the WSU game. Maybe they'll keep him.
                                AGREE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X