Friday games of interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
    LOTS of empty seats for Alabama/Oklahoma.
    There would be a couple thousand, minimum, Shocker fans if they'd worked a little harder to get us a game for this event.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until spring for a trip to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      There would be a couple thousand, minimum, Shocker fans if they'd worked a little harder to get us a game for this event.

Oh well, I guess we'll just have to wait until spring for a trip to Texas.
      Doesn't look like any of these teams will be good enough to be back, so I hope they enjoyed thier visit.

Comment

The production quality for ISUr-VCU on MASN is brutal...

9-2 VCU with 17:00 in 1st.

ISUr getting all sorts of sped up.

Edit: 16-4 VCU 14:00. IlSU, obviously, can't score and looks to have no plan on offense.
        Big boat-race potential here.
        Last edited by Anthroshock; November 8, 2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Duke beating Davidson 41-21 with 7 minutes left in the first half. Thought Davidson might be able to keep that somewhat close but Duke is pretty dang good.

Comment

VCU is good and Illinois State is horrible. 35-8 VCU

Comment

Alabama looked good to start, going up 26-10, but OU just flat outplayed them.

If we play to our ability, we should handle them fairly easily.

Comment

Honestly, with all the off-court issues and what looks to be horrible year on the court, does Muller come back next year?

I know, I know, not even one-half of basketball in the first game... but...

Comment

IlSU down 35-8 with 7:38 left in the first half. VCU is boat-racing IlSU, but apparently IlSU stopped to change spark plugs and troubleshoot the engine.

IlSU has already gone 11 deep, so it's not like they're doing this with their top guys.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Really hope we beat ISU by a score of something like 105-12.

Comment

Historical interest: Cornell up 9 on Syracuse in the Carrier Dome with 2 mins left in 1st half.

Comment

Way ta represent, Redturds!
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

VCU has more points at the half (52) than they scored in the game against the Shox last year (51).
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                            If we can beat the Hornets, I'm sure the selection committee will take notice!
                            As a current Hornet, I endorse this message.

However, I do not endorse the stupidness of extending the pinky finger and yelling "stingers up!" It's like they want us to be ridiculed. Oh well. I guess they want to match innuendos with the shocks.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

MSU down 1 with 4:08 to go. Make that 4

Comment

MSU to overtime. Lots of 1 on 1 Bball by Marcus Marshall.

Comment

Working...
                                X