No announcement yet.

Any news on Wamukota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had sex with my third grade teacher.

Comment

• It was about 2 weeks ago. She is 84 but still spry.

Comment

• My wife is a first grade teacher. Does that count?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• This is pretty amazing -- we seem to have ventured even further afield than usual. Hope no one is spying on us.

Comment

• Sex always sells.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Hey, English teachers have a libido too! Did you finish out the semester in her class?
              Ummm, yeah. It was a 200 level english comp class, she was actually a GA, not a prof. All of those classes were run by GA's. I spent two years in the service, then went to college. So, when I went to the bars, I was hanging out with older people. I never thought I'd shag my future english teacher, and we both remembered! Uncomfortable first couple of weeks, but I got a B in the class. I think my performance in the sack was more of a C-.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                Sex always sells.
                But is legal only in Nevada. Should this go in the Nevada game thread?

Comment

• It's ok to be attracted to your teacher unless you are home schooled. Of course they make an exception for that in Arkansas.
                  I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace View Post
                    It's ok to be attracted to your teacher unless you are home schooled. Of course they make an exception for that in Arkansas.
                    Nope. Moms and sisters are fair game there.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Ummm, yeah. It was a 200 level english comp class, she was actually a GA, not a prof. All of those classes were run by GA's. I spent two years in the service, then went to college. So, when I went to the bars, I was hanging out with older people. I never thought I'd shag my future english teacher, and we both remembered! Uncomfortable first couple of weeks, but I got a B in the class. I think my performance in the sack was more of a C-.
                      Never underestimate the value of a good C-.
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• The title of this topic needs to be changed to, "Any news on . . . Whoa! No! TMI!"

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          I porked my english teacher.

Really, I did. I picked her up between semesters, nailed her, a few weeks later, walked into class, and low an behold, guess who I saw! It was a bit uncomfortable...

If anybody doesn't believe this, I have an old, old friend, who lived in Chicago, now living in Overland Park, Kansas, that will back me.
                          hey, I wanna believe. I won't be checking with your buddy. That's impressive even if you made it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                            Never underestimate the value of a good C-.
                            I hear that's a grade they don't like to give out.

Comment

• @MoValley John: gave her the ol' Whammerkota, know what I'm saying. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                                hey, I wanna believe. I won't be checking with your buddy. That's impressive even if you made it up.
                                It's really not all that impressive. She wasn't a trophy by all means. Not bad, just average. Her looks improved as closing time got closer. I mean, she wasn't "in the marching band" ugly, just "english major" plain. Not a great conquest. It simply made for a few weeks of uncomfortable classes.

Now if you want to hear hilarious and really wild, I started hanging out with this guy named Randy. He was just starting to become a part of the group I hung out with. One night, he was out on his own and made it with this chick. He liked her and was going to go out with her again. Anyway, as every guy has to do, he told us everything they did in painful detail. Everything, and they did a lot! It was wild! So a few days later, he brings this chick in to meet us. She was my buddy Doug's younger sister! That was awkward.

You cant make this stuff up. Randy kind of left the group. We still give Doug **** about it, he doesn't think it's that funny.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X