No announcement yet.

Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I can say is the oak trees they grow in Kansas are giants!
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• We have epic wood!

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
        All I can say is the oak trees they grow in Kansas are giants!
        I have three of them in my yard. Want to come get one? It's free if you take it down without destroying any homes on the block.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          I have three of them in my yard. Want to come get one? It's free if you take it down without destroying any homes on the block.
          I have the same problem with four very old walnut trees. Unfortunately, they don't use walnut for basketball courts.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
            We have epic wood!
            And every Kansas girl has a smile on her face.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              All I can say is the oak trees they grow in Kansas are giants!
              Trees? We don't need no stinking trees. We just grow basketball courts. We use hydroponics.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                We have epic wood!
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Any word on how many tickets have been sold? Is a sellout expected?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    Use it for paleoclimate science research.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Trees? We don't need no stinking trees. We use hydroponics.
                      Hydroponic-Marijuana-Growth-225x300.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                        Any word on how many tickets have been sold? Is a sellout expected?
                        2,542 tickets left - so not a sellout yet, and the trend unless ticket sales pickup won't be sellout.

Capture.JPG

Comment

• I still think it's going to be a sell out, or at least "dang near a sell out."
                          Does anyone know how far in advance the OKC Thunder game was sold out?
                          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Here's a non-ticket question. Does anyone know if the Q-Line will be running dedicated arena routes on Saturday?

Comment

New court for the game:

That's pretty flipping sweet.. and longgg overdue.

The Play Angry slogan is pretty damn unique for a basketball court. Well done.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Here's a non-ticket question. Does anyone know if the Q-Line will be running dedicated arena routes on Saturday?
                                I'm 99.9999% sure they are.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X