• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still 4600 seats left for this.

Spread the word.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
      Why do we promote any major sporting event? To go to the most extreme example, there is a ton of promotion for the Superbowl despite the fact that it is going to be sold out.
      Guarantee superbowl promotion is not to sell tickets. They have bigger fish to fry.
      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
        Still 4600 seats left for this.

Spread the word.
        677- $22 Tickets and 3,884 -$12 Tickets available. So all of the remaining tickets are very affordable. Still waiting for that WSU promotion to kick in. I guess the athletic dept. is letting the team's results do the promoting.

Comment

• I keep hearing adds for the game. The add is part of the Mystate campaign.

This thread has way too much worrying in it.

Comment

• Capture.JPG
            Attached Files

Comment

• How important is it, that this game sells out?

Comment

• At this point there are enough tickets sold that it will be a good atmosphere and a lot of fun! I am not worried about anything
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• We tried to buy tickets the day went on sale and was told by the website that tickets were unavailable. I was attempting the purchase for two days and have up after my last attempt at 4am as I was about to catch a flight to Boston for a conference. I even took a pic because it said tht tix were not available. I am an unhappy Shocker fan and will not be attending out of principle now.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• DUshock - did you try calling? Did you ask anyone at Intrust, WSU, or other for assistance? Everyone else has been able to buy tickets; therefore, what ever is causing your issue may be unknown to those who can fix it.

Comment

• I have one ticket for sale. 4th or 5th row ( can't remember atm) center court.

If anyone is looking for a single ticket.....let me know.

I'm willing to take a loss on the ticket.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                        We tried to buy tickets the day went on sale and was told by the website that tickets were unavailable. I was attempting the purchase for two days and have up after my last attempt at 4am as I was about to catch a flight to Boston for a conference. I even took a pic because it said tht tix were not available. I am an unhappy Shocker fan and will not be attending out of principle now.
                        What principle? There is no moral principle in a website snafu and no practical message of protest is registered by nonattendance since there would be no way for those in charge to know about the issue. It is certainly frustrating for systems to not work as they should, but until the arena is made aware of the issue and refuses to address it I wouldn't consider it a matter of principle.
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

We tried to buy tickets the day went on sale and was told by the website that tickets were unavailable. I was attempting the purchase for two days and have up after my last attempt at 4am as I was about to catch a flight to Boston for a conference. I even took a pic because it said tht tix were not available. I am an unhappy Shocker fan and will not be attending out of principle now.
                          Can we see the pic? What day did you try to purchase them? There were presales that required codes for the first few days. If you tried at 4am the day of the public onsale, that wouldn't have worked because the tickets didn't go on sale until 10am.

Seeing how thousands of tickets were bought in the presale and onsale date, it sounds like a user error or an error on your hand. Either way, by your principle, WSU and its coaches and players, will take the hit, with less support by you.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I have not, I was given the priority code for early purchase, why should I settle for less seating than my fifteen years of SASO donations & Shocker tickets would provide? I am a little touchy on the matter. I will post the pic of the screen indicating tix were unavailable.

Comment

you prolly didnt have the right promocode. the high saso givers went on sale, then the mid, then the remainder. guess if you want early tickets, give more. dont be spiteful.. just shows youre not a true fan

Comment

• I am a middie donor and likely will be for the remainder of life. The promo code is what was in the letter from the Athletic Department.

Comment

Working...
                                X