Hottest Ticket in Town - NOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
    you prolly didnt have the right promocode. the high saso givers went on sale, then the mid, then the remainder. guess if you want early tickets, give more. dont be spiteful.. just shows youre not a true fan
    Then me and my four sets will not be missed.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
      I am a middie donor and likely will be for the remainder of life. The promo code is what was in the letter from the Athletic Department.
      And did you try using it on the date listed, after 10am?

Anytime you're ready with the picture so maybe a diagnosis can be given..
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Then me and my four sets will not be missed.
        It's interesting how you're going to take it out on WSU, when they aren't responsible for the problem.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          And did you try using it on the date listed, after 10am?

Anytime you're ready with the picture so maybe a diagnosis can be given..
          Monday, September 23 between 4am-4:30am.

I am on the SN mobile skin and don't know how to post the pic from this venue. The reason given says "this item is not currently for sale. Reason given code 4."

Comment

• Originally posted by InWuWeTrust View Post
            you prolly didnt have the right promocode. the high saso givers went on sale, then the mid, then the remainder. guess if you want early tickets, give more. dont be spiteful.. just shows youre not a true fan
            Kind of a ridiculous comment.

Comment

It's interesting how you're going to take it out on WSU, when they aren't responsible for the problem.
              Fever, your quote is out of context and my response is obviously tongue in cheek to being called "not a real fan".

Comment

• Lay off DUShock. Everybody has their own reasons for buying, or not buying tickets. The game will sell out with or without him. Quit fracturing your fan base.

If you need someone to pick on this Thanksgiving, pick in me. I can take it, plus it doesn't hurt any Shocker fans.

I await your wrath.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Monday, September 23 between 4am-4:30am.
                  Presale didn't begin til 10:00am. And on that date, you would have been in the high donor level.

Sorry DU, this one is on you.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Presale didn't begin til 10:00am. And on that date, you would have been in the high donor level.

Sorry DU, this one is on you.
                    Unfortunately Fever is right, tickets had not gone on sale to anyone at that time. Starting at 10:00 AM Monday the code was Final4.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      Lay off DUShock. Everybody has their own reasons for buying, or not buying tickets. The game will sell out with or without him. Quit fracturing your fan base.

If you need someone to pick on this Thanksgiving, pick in me. I can take it, plus it doesn't hurt any Shocker fans.

I await your wrath.
                      You're so pathetic you lost a bet to the most idiotic / biggest welcher aces fan that ever existed...and chose to honor it when you lost.

Comment

• As for the online sales occurring after 10am, if I missed that on the SASO letter, I owe it, I missed the reference to online sales on the 23 rd of September occurring after 10am. But I do recall this thread and well I think it justifies why I might be a little miffed at any remaining seat selection. Regardless, Go Shocks!

I should add that I did try calling ticket master from Boston but couldn't get through and gave up.

Comment

As for the online sales occurring after 10am, if I missed that on the SASO letter, I owe it, I missed the reference to online sales on the 23 rd of September occurring after 10am. But I do recall this thread and well I think it justifies why I might be a little miffed at any remaining seat selection. Regardless, Go Shocks!

http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...hlight=Intrust
                          There were center court seats available throughout the entire WSU presale...they didn't sell out until the end of the WSU presale. There are a few center court seats available on Stubhub.

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                            There were center court seats available throughout the entire WSU presale...they didn't sell out until the end of the WSU presale. There are a few center court seats available on Stubhub.
                            Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by dregn View Post
                              You're so pathetic you lost a bet to the most idiotic / biggest welcher aces fan that ever existed...and chose to honor it when you lost.
                              Somebody has to teach him how to honor a bet.

Actually, I got sick of the place and left by the end of January. If it coincides with me honoring a bet, I'll illustrate it as me honoring my word as gentleman.....

That was hard to type without laughing. Me, gentleman. LOL!!!!!!!
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Lay off DUShock. Everybody has their own reasons for buying, or not buying tickets. The game will sell out with or without him. Quit fracturing your fan base.

I await your wrath.
                                You're slicker than a cow patty in the hot Texas sun.

How many Shocker games are you going to make it to this year?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X