Final Four run pays off for WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    He really has more of an attitude that I associate with a k who kind of guy. He has a kind of flagship mentality.
    i don't think he's a Jayhawk. Try a little farther west....
    He might be trying to be a Jayhawk in sheeps clothing which is appropriate for emaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
      i don't think he's a Jayhawk. Try a little farther west....
      He might be trying to be a Jayhawk in sheeps clothing which is appropriate for emaws.
      Oh, EMAW!!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Oh, EMAW!!

EMAW? Every man a wretch? Every man a woman?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          EMAW? Every man a wretch? Every man a woman?
          Every Marsupial A Wallaby?

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Because "hee haw" was taken.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Because "hee haw" was taken.
              Thats funny. I would have choked if I had been trying to swallow something. Thanks

Comment

I'm thinking some frequent posters could use a refresher on the following:

"Posting Guidelines

Thank you for participating on ShockerNet! The following guidelines will help ensure that everyone's experience here will be positive. Please read them carefully.

By registering to post on this forum you acknowledge and accept all rules of participation as outlined below. If you don't agree with the guidelines, please don't post.

This forum is for fans of Wichita State University to discuss Shocker sports. It is family-friendly and so all participants are asked to conduct themselves with class. Profanity or vulgar slang will not be tolerated (whether your kids hear it at home or not). Words whose key characters have been replaced with $, _, @, etc. may get by the profanity filter, but they won't get by our staff.

ShockerNet staff reserves the right to edit or delete posts at their discretion! Posts should not contain any of the following content:

- Profanity or vulgarities (dust off the dictionary and find a better word)
                - Flames
                - Constant or unconstructive criticism of WSU, the coaches, or players
                - Personal insults, name-calling or attacks of other posters
                - Criticism of forum staff (see below for how to register a complaint)
                - Unsubstantiated rumors about players, coaches, or staff that are defamatory in nature
                - Off-topic posts not in the Off-topic forum
                - Topic "hi-jacking"
                - Multiple, identical posts
                - Material that may be construed as offensive, whether or not it is on-topic
                - Commercial or "classified" advertising, or other forms of SPAM.
                - Hoaxes or other intentional forms of deception. (Subject to interpretation by forum staff.

In the words of Rodney King, "Can't we all get along?"

Comment

You forgot a VERY important one:

A note to fans of other schools: This is a forum for Wichita State fans. You are a guest here and should conduct yourselves accordingly.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    You forgot a VERY important one:
                    His entire post was sarcastic. He blatantly violates more than half of those rules.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

I'm kind of hoping shockkansas doesn't get banned until he hits his breaking point...like that KU guy that pretended he wasn't a troll and then came here after a KU loss hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        I'm kind of hoping shockkansas doesn't get banned until he hits his breaking point...like that KU guy that pretended he wasn't a troll and then came here after a KU loss hammered.
                        K-State fans are far more comfortable with losing, though ;)
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Slight change of subject and my apologies if this has been posted, but "Wichita State" was an answer on Jeopardy today.

"This school has Shocktoberfest and made a run in the 2013 final four".

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                            Slight change of subject and my apologies if this has been posted, but "Wichita State" was an answer on Jeopardy today.

"This school has Shocktoberfest and made a run in the 2013 final four".
                            Is that the exact answer or a paraphrase? The way it's worded makes it sound like we made it to the final four, then made a run in the final four.

Comment

Interesting odds.

Comment

The exact question:

Don't miss "Shocktoberfest" at this school that made a surprise trip to the Final Four in 2013.

Comment

Working...
                                X