Final Four run pays off for WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    Sorry. It's difficult to post from a phone.
    use the mobile skin! thats the main way i post
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It would be a lot easier if people would just comment about the thread topic instead of trying to be moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
        It would be a lot easier if people would just comment about the thread topic instead of trying to be moderators.
        Thanks for adding to the discussion, chief.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
          We've got four pages here and maybe four of those posts were actually about the stated topic. At this point the posts aren't off-topic, the thread title is just wrong ;)
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Hahahah
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Why not just do away with Thread Titles entirely? Lump everything into one long continuous thread. More recently than not, it appears that we are obviously lumping everything under the Basketball area because that is the most read area and we all want the largest possible audience to read our words of wisdom.

For those who do not recognize SARCASM, this is it.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                Why not just do away with Thread Titles entirely? Lump everything into one long continuous thread. More recently than not, it appears that we are obviously lumping everything under the Basketball area because that is the most read area and we all want the largest possible audience to read our words of wisdom.

For those who do not recognize SARCASM, this is it.
                Interesting idea! I think the title of the next thread I start will be:

Thread
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Interesting idea! I think the title of the next thread I start will be:

Thread
                  Hows about just "That"

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                    We've got four pages here and maybe four of those posts were actually about the stated topic. At this point the posts aren't off-topic, the thread title is just wrong ;)
                    I'd change the title, but I'm unable to.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      Do you take your own advice? :)

Comment

• Clue in today's online USAToday crossword:

"Wichita State's win over Gonzaga and others".

If you need a clue, the answer is 5 letters. Starts with "u" and ends with "t".
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Clue in today's online USAToday crossword:

Uncut? Unfit? Ungot? Unhat? Unlet? Unlit? Unmet? Unset? Unwet? Unwit? Uplit? Hmmmm....
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            Clue in today's online USAToday crossword:

I do not necessarily agree with the answer.

Comment

• Nor do I, Shock Talk. Surprise to the general viewing public yes, upset probably not.

Comment

• According to the dictionary, WSUs wins over Pitt, Gonzaga, and Ohio State meet 4 of the 5 definitions of an upset:

up·set

[v., adj. uhp-set; n. uhp-set] Show IPA verb,up·set, up·set·ting, noun, adjective
                                verb (used with object)

1.to overturn: to upset a pitcher of milk.

2.to disturb mentally or emotionally; perturb: The incident upset her.

3.to disturb or derange completely; put out of order; throw intodisorder: to upset a system; to upset a mechanism; to upset anapartment.

4.to disturb physically: It upset his stomach.

5.to defeat or overthrow an opponent that is considered moreformidable, as in war, politics, or sports.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/upset?s=t

I think that would classify those wins as MAJOR upsets....:adoration:

Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                                X