Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Huh?
    It's his shtick. He goes all Paul Revere before every game.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      It's his shtick. He goes all Paul Revere before every game.
      Oh, OK! I guess I shouldn't assume all other members read the boards they post on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Oh, OK! I guess I shouldn't assume all other members read the boards they post on.
        LMAO
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• It's better than his hope and a prayer post for the Pitt game! He's warming up to the shox
          I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
            don't overlook lasalle, folks. don't do it.
            Are you on pot?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• When I was watching the Wichita State vs. Gonzaga game it reminded me of the commercial where they state "256 teams are in the tournament" and then they show the short white guys stating "we're in!"

Both them and Gonzaga looked very slow to me. Don't think they can handle pressure nor speed very well.

Read more: http://explorertown.proboards.com/th...#ixzz2OhyfzauW

Man, a large percentage of the fans on La Salle's board are complete idiots. We literally have two white guys on our 11 man roster -- and Ron Baker might be the fastest guy on the team, while White plays less than 10 minutes a game.

Who are they watching?

God, I pray this game turns into the "pressure and speed" game that Detroit brought against us. I love watching this team when we're able to open up our athletes and stop worrying about playing slow and methodical.
              Originally posted by BleacherReport
              Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post

Man, a large percentage of the fans on La Salle's board are complete idiots. We literally have two white guys on our 11 man roster -- and Ron Baker might be the fastest guy on the team, while White plays less than 10 minutes a game.

Who are they watching?

God, I pray this game turns into the "pressure and speed" game that Detroit brought against us. I love watching this team when we're able to open up our athletes and stop worrying about playing slow and methodical.
                Can somebody copy and paste that quote and email it out to LA?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                  don't overlook lasalle, folks. don't do it.
                  Why, are they from the Big East? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    I think many of us understand this could be just as difficult of a game as the one we just played. LaSalle is no pushover, they will bring their A game and we will need to bring ours to win it.
                    This is so true...all the guys playing at this point have spent most their life playing AAU and the likes, not alot of difference between them. The difference now is the coach and his staff and we got one of the best.

Comment

• im not overlooking anyone...thats how you lose games is by disrespecting your opponent and not game planning for them!! There are no gimmies in sports and I hope Gregg Marshall and company instill that into the players heads...GOSHOX

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Somebody on their board said he did cardio today and when asked if he could play he said it was "confidential information". Sounds like a "Carl Hall vs Illinois St" situation. If that report is true I bet he plays. Honestly I kind of hope he does. I like us better against bigger guys.
                        Maybe this is silly, but I think it would be good for our coaching staff to know that their board chatter quotes Zach indicating he might play but that it is confidential.
                        Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I hope he plays. I'm afraid of their team speed/quickness more than anything else and his playing would reduce that edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by garylee View Post
                            I hope he plays. I'm afraid of their team speed/quickness more than anything else and his playing would reduce that edge.
                            Exactly. I think it benifits us more if he DOES play. You know he won't be increditly mobile at this point, and that just makes one less guard to chase around. If he does play, I would expect his minutes to be limited to under 10, so probably not a huge impact either way.

Comment

• You're assuming that this changes how many guards this would leave to chase around. I'm guessing he'd just sub in and out for their other post player. In that regard, it gives them more depth/fouls in the post. I don't know if his playing helps or hurts us either way, but I like the idea of them having fewer fouls in the post where we should dominate.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'm sure that scouting involves looking around the internet now. Hell... If I was a coach, I would check around. I mean, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true, right?

Seriously, the net could be very beneficial in scouting teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X