No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. LaSalle- Sweet Sixteen Showdown Discussion and Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 7:36 pm 108 users online. Record is 399 on March 16, 2012. Probably the fall out of our first round loss to VCU. Records are made to be broken.

GO SHOX!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      At 7:36 pm 108 users online. Record is 399 on March 16, 2012. Probably the fall out of our first round loss to VCU. Records are made to be broken.

GO SHOX!!!
      I don't believe this takes into account before the transition to the new platform. I am 94.6665 percent sure that the record is 566.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        I don't believe this takes into account before the transition to the new platform. I am 94.6665 percent sure that the record is 566.
        New platforms and technology overwhelm me. Oh well, as long as I can hunt and peck, then click send, submit or post quick reply its all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          So this might be the Armstead slashing show?
          What you said.

Comment

• Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
            We #playangry, very angry. 71-59 Shockers.
            2nd one in a row real close. You guys need to start paying attention to my predictions.
            In the fast lane

Comment

• I am happy for Trop and tired and sick that I keep underestimating our beloved Shox!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Did it matter who we played?

We were the better team in all 4 games so far!!

Comment

Working...
                X