WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
    Pregame anywhere? Stream #1 has baseball. Stream #2 has Women's BBall. KNSS direct stream has Men's.
    KNSS stream on tunein.

Comment

Paul Janssen is much, much worse than John Higgins.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

I hope they have enough time after the CU game to set up the cage around the court.
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

How can they allow Jansen to ref yet ANOTHER WSU/ ISUr game? I understand having certain refs already scheduled, but why even put him on that side of the bracket?

Something stinks in St. Louis, and I don't think it's a cow patty...
          Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
            How can they allow Jansen to ref yet ANOTHER WSU/ ISUr game? I understand having certain refs already scheduled, but why even put him on that side of the bracket?

Something stinks in St. Louis, and I don't think it's a cow patty...
            ...in the hot Texas sun.

Comment

I think Bob Lutz farted.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                At pep rally Marshall basically said he has food poising and they have given him an IV
                oh, no

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Don't try and win the game in 1 possession (unless it's the last possession). It's a 40 minute game.

Play solid straight up defense.

Press them, hard at times. Hill is not a great ballhandler.

Play to win, don't play not to lose.

Keep playing hard for 40 minutes. Go hard and when you get tired, get out.

Believe in your teammates.

Shoot with confidence.

Have FUN! It's a game.

If we play like a team that thought they needed 1 win to get into the NCAAs, we're toast.

If we play like a team hungry for a title that we should be working on a fourpeat....we win.

Good Luck Shocks!!!!!
                  I will not be releasing the scouting report for the finals. CU has some fans that read this board.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                    Paul Janssen is much, much worse than John Higgins.
                    In which he proved again today.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                    X