WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. The James gang could not seal the deal? Now we get the rebirds and they want us bad!!! Isn't that a kick in the head? We are nobodys' wall-flower and the Lew is no Burger King when you play us!!!! GRRRR!! You will get it our way redbirds. It's our turn to win this here Lew Tourney. The rebirds want us too much and we will want it more. If they are 7 ahead with 40 ticks, it is still not over and vice-versa. EO with the " 3 point-bank-shot basket-at the buzzer to seal the deal.

WSU----------77------------------GRRRRRRR

Redbirds with feet flying but wings clipped--74
    Last edited by forevershockerfan; March 8, 2013, 11:22 PM.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

67 to 62 Shocks!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Illinois State will be uber motivated and pumped for this one. Hope our guys are ready and bring a lot of intensity out of the gate
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Shox 3
        ISU 2

Game called after 3 minutes. Jackie kicked Cotton again, Cotton feeling threaten rips Jackie's throat out Roadhouse style. Swayze up!
        Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

Feed the post relentlessly
          Shoot 3's when wide open
          Make the easy pass
          No career scoring night for any opponent
          Defend as we know you can
          Rebound like fools
          No stupid-a55 fouls

PLAY LIKE CHAMPIONS!

It doesn't matter how they feel or what they want.

WE GOT THIS.

Comment

I like the idea of 'Early who is never late' starting. Look for him to have a big game. D-Will and MA will come out with guns a blazin. I like the idea of having such a rich bench with 'just in the Nick of time Wiggy', 'Baker the shot-maker-heart breaker', and 'Jake never gets the benefit for a taking a charge White' coming off the bench, along with FreshVV who makes nice entry passes. Wow!!! Nobody in this here Valley of Shock can touch our bench scoring, so thar!!!

However, The Beast will be the man. We have to keep him out of foul trouble because we need him on the floor, diving, rebounding, and scoring, as he did tonight. How did we ever win so many without Hall, Baker, and Wessel? The COY award was no contest. The Shocks want this win and emotions will ride sky high after the last drama-packed win of ours versus the birds.

How do you beat the birds? Contain JC and T. Brown to a mild roar, make shots, and rebound like there is no tomorrow.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              I like the idea of 'Early who is never late' starting. Look for him to have a big game. D-Will and MA will come out with guns a blazin. I like the idea of having such a rich bench with 'just in the Nick of time Wiggy', 'Baker the shot-maker-heart breaker', and 'Jake never gets the benefit for a taking a charge White' coming off the bench, along with FreshVV who makes nice entry passes. Wow!!! Nobody in this here Valley of Shock can touch our bench scoring, so thar!!!

However, The Beast will be the man. We have to keep him out of foul trouble because we need him on the floor, diving, rebounding, and scoring, as he did tonight. How did we ever win so many without Hall, Baker, and Wessel? The COY award was no contest. The Shocks want this win and emotions will ride sky high after the last drama-packed win of ours versus the birds.

How do you beat the birds? Contain JC and T. Brown to a mild roar, make shots, and rebound like there is no tomorrow.
              Just remember to feed the Beast. Bad things can happen when you don't feed the Beast.

Comment

Well I guarantee unless he wants to get cold clocked Jackie Chan keeps his feet to himself.

Comment

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. O for the past 25 years certainly leads one to believe that letdown number 26 will occur.

Comment

Too many variables (players, coaches, etc) have changed for that to even make sense. Not saying I think we're going to win, I have no idea, but the past 25 years have no bearing on this year.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. O for the past 25 years certainly leads one to believe that letdown number 26 will occur.
                      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                        What does the sweep of ill st in the regular season lead one to believe

Comment

Just for if things get crazy at the end of tonight'sMMA match between Cotton and Carmichael.

CBS | Matt Norlander

Sports on earth | MIKE TANIER
                          http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/42297284

"Valley-shaking, nation-waking 29-game win streak." - Paul Suellentrop, The Wichita Eagle

Comment

We win!!!! Yep WE WIN!!! If..................

#1 We are offensively AGGRESSIVE!!!!!
                            #2 Refs don't be stoo-pid
                            #3 We DEFEND!!!
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

shox- 67
                              squawks- 64

Comment

Working...
                              X