Injury update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    ] also think that by the time 2016 rolls around, we could be so good, that Baker might not get much playing time.
    I think that Ron Baker will be a four-year starter and will lead the Shocks to at least a few NCAA wins and a few MVC championships. He is a unique player.

Comment

] also think that by the time 2016 rolls around, we could be so good, that Baker might not get much playing time.
      Baker and FVV will be very good next year and the new good players will just be freshmen. The following year, is more likely to produce some serious competition for equal playing time.

Comment

I'm not sure how good we would have to be for that to happen....

Comment

Wessel can get a medical. That's strting to look more likely. That would put Baker, Wessel, and FVV in the same So. class next year. Throw in another sniper and another PG in the Fr class next year - along with Green and Morris. I was going to say this in another thread, but I think we get to keep Marshall a few more years.

I don't think EO is 100% yet - maybe 80. He just wasn't getting up as high as I recall him getting up for boards or dunks.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Wow!

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            I think that Ron Baker will be a four-year starter and will lead the Shocks to at least a few NCAA wins and a few MVC championships. He is a unique player.
            This must be inside information you obtained while hanging out in the ADES suite last night.

A great big "Thank you!" from all us mortal peasants here on SN is hereby submitted for having the 'nads' to divulge such privileged information.

Happy New Year to you!
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Some day, how about now!

Originally posted by Capitol Shock II View Post
              Can Baker get a Medical Redshirt? What if we had Baker, Wessel and Van Fleet playing together for three more years? Oh my. Sprinkle in a little Derail Green and Shaq Morris for three years and at some point we might have a shot at Duke.
              Someday, Let's have a got at them now. In your mind you have sold them short. In their mind ,they don't even think about laying down and conceeding to anyone!!:livid:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                This must be inside information you obtained while hanging out in the ADES suite last night.

A great big "Thank you!" from all us mortal peasants here on SN is hereby submitted for having the 'nads' to divulge such privileged information.

Happy New Year to you!
                I have absolutely no idea what you mean. Please 'splain. I was stating an opinion about Ron Baker - not sure what/how ADES has anything to do with what Baker may do for the Shocks over the next 3.5 years. Oh, and I didn't attend the game.

Besides, I thought you were the insider.
                Last edited by ABC; December 31, 2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Chadrack didn't practice Tuesday because of back spasms and it will be a game time decision according to Suellentrop's tweet.

In another tweet by Paul:

WSU's Carl Hall got his cast off Monday. He can start doing more rehab now. His return remains mid-January or later.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Orukpe reports his ankle is about 60%. Says ity's a struggle to practice, but adrenaline gets him going in games.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Wow! EO saying he's only about 60%, Lufile day to day, and Cotton probably not 100%. We have gone from trying to figure out who's going to have a hard time finding playing time minutes to who's left to play to take all these minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        http://www.kansas.com/2013/01/01/262...k=omni_popular

Orukpe reports his ankle is about 60%. Says ity's a struggle to practice, but adrenaline gets him going in games.
                        Well 60% for EO on defense is a lot better than some at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          http://www.kansas.com/2013/01/01/262...k=omni_popular

****, he looks 100% to me.

Kudos to the big fella for playing through pain.

Kudos to the Shocker Nation for providing the adrenaline to fuel The Nightmare.

T

...:cool:

Comment

I agree, he looked better than 60% last match.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I know he's been a difference maker, but it's evident to me he's not even close to 100%. Plus watch how quickly he gets gassed. It's amazing how quickly he's done after he comes in.

That high ankle sprain is a bad deal. It's more likely than not that EO will be feeling that for all of January (at least) and perhaps more.

Comment

Based on Twitter, Lufile will play unless things change between now and tip off.
                                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Working...
                                X