Injury update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury update?

Could someone remind me of the injuries and expected return?

Carl Hall pins in his thumb, wants to be back mid January.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Evan Wessel jacked up pinky, gonna give it two weeks before deciding on surgeory.

Comment

Ron Baker stress fracture (not sure if that's right), out unspecified time so far, but not returning anytime soon.
        Last edited by Kung Wu; December 30, 2012, 09:18 PM.

Comment

EO had sprained ankle, seems to be at least 90% from watching him the last two games. Lost the tip tonight so probably not quite 100%.

Comment

Cotton toughing it out on a bruised heal. Looked great tonight though.

Comment

Jake White sat previous game due to back spasms. Chiropractor gave him a round house kick to the spine and he's playing again. Took some punishment from UNI but didn't show any regression.

Comment

Chadrack Lufile sat major minutes second half tonight due to back pain.

Comment

Malcolm Armstead had a case of the red ass because he got two technicals and coach wasn't happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Malcolm Armstead had a case of the red ass because he got two technicals and coach wasn't happy.
                    Glad that made the injury report

Comment

Jake White sat previous game due to back spasms. Chiropractor gave him a round house kick to the spine and he's playing again. Took some punishment from UNI but didn't show any regression.
                      I think that monster trucking and people's elbow he took tonight might have popped everything back into place. Either that or he was playing with broken ribs and a punctured lung the rest of the game but he is just tough as nails and doesn't care like the honey badger

Comment

Chadrack Lufile sat major minutes second half tonight due to back pain.
                        Need to send him to the same Chiropractor Jake went to. Jake did his best Carl Hall ball gettin' imitation tonight against UNI. Jake with perhaps his best game of the year. He was backin' down to no one tonight.

Comment

I wonder if he gets hyped for UNI because I thought they might have recruited him. I bet he likes proving himself against them.

Comment

I thought I saw FVV doing something with his left arm during the game like he bumped his crazy bone or something.

Comment

Mike Kennedy said Carl Hall is supposed to see the doctor tomorrow and may have the cast removed.

Comment

Working...
                              X