No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bares gonna win this one. Awesome that a 280 RPI team is in 3rd at 3-1 in the conference. I think we have the New Evansville on our hands.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

WTF ISU?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Misery State is trying to pizz it away, but alas, I don't think they can.

Comment

62-55 Bears final.
          In the fast lane

Comment

How the hell do they lose to Hillbilly State? Seriously? HSU? Really? Wow. Just wow. Really? Really ISU? We're talking about HSU here..... What the hell.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

B-E-A-R-S! Man each and every day we are looking more and more like the team I thought we would be from the get go. We still are only 5-11 but at 3-1 in the conference we are a far cry from the "worst Valley team ever" thingy that was going around. I don't reckon we will be playing on Thursday in St. Louis and I doubt whoever we get is going to want to face us come Friday!

Comment

When you have scoring droughts without being able to stop your opponent, this is what happens.

The Redbirds had 4 spells, 2 in each half, of 4:30, 4:00, 4:30 and 4:30 where they only managed 2 made FTs while allowing MSU to score 33 points.

Every time Ill St got close, up popped one of the droughts. Hard to win going into that many funks.

Comment

There are still a lot of conference games to go! Couchburners shouldn't cancel their Thursday St. Louis reservations just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                    B-E-A-R-S! Man each and every day we are looking more and more like the team I thought we would be from the get go. We still are only 5-11 but at 3-1 in the conference we are a far cry from the "worst Valley team ever" thingy that was going around. I don't reckon we will be playing on Thursday in St. Louis and I doubt whoever we get is going to want to face us come Friday!
                    You are now on par with Evansville. Your team is systematically making the Valley look like the SWAC. Congratulations.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
                      Here comes Honey Boo Boo
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Jackie Carmichael goes for 21 points and 12 rebounds and ILS still can't beat Missouri State. No doubt MSU deserves some credit for turning their season around after an absolutely horrible non-con performance but ILS is baffling to me. Makes you wonder if they have a problem in the locker room with this team.

Comment

Your team is playing and you log into Shockernet to post? Last thing I could ever imagine doing is logging onto a Misery Bare forum to let them know how good the Shox are during a game against somebody else. But then again, I'm no @LuskingforGuttin:
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                            As someone once pointed out, Illinois St finished 9-9 last year in the league. They lost their coach and their starting point guard. Why would they be picked so high? But count me in as someone who thought they would be top 3 this season..
                            Because they had three guys coming back that could put 20 on the board any given night. The problem is, outside of Carmichael the other two can't just turn it on at will. ISU was returning just about everyone except Moore and you expect returners to be better than last year. Of all those 9-9 teams, the Redbirds and Panthers were the most likely to take a big step forward.

Turns out that even if most of your guys come back a coaching change can have a significant impact.

Comment

Amazing how your mood has changed after a few games.
                              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                                Here comes Honey Boo Boo
                                That's funny right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X