No announcement yet.

MVC conference games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That moonshine just makes a person crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
      That moonshine just makes a person crazy.
      Must be some good stuff.

Comment

• Seriously guys, I love it when Lusking drops by. I get more excited than a kid at Christmas time. He can really light a fire here and give us a good chuckle. And the guys can eat his crow too, no matter how its cooked.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
          I wouldn't go so far as to guarantee a Bears win. But they won't blow the new look Bears team out. The way we are sharing the basketball is a sight to see and epitomizes the true poetry of basketball. Creighton has more length and size and what not and we don't have a McD. True dat. But Echenique is pretty soft and Gibbs although he is a pretty dirty basketball player, he folds like a cheap tent when you get physical right back at him. Kirk and the boys will get into him and frustrate him. Creighton just doesn't impress me outside of one player especially on the road. I watched Illinois State hang tough with them and we just worked them tonight. Coaching is a wash between CU and MSU I think. And nobody is going to want to play at JQH the way we are starting to finally jell. I betcha the line starts out something ridiculous like CU -12 or 13 then once the smart West Coast Vegas bettors start betting then it will move down to -8 or 9. If it goes that low I'd probably double down if I wasn't a recovering gambler or whatever.
          This entire post is so profoundly outstanding that I had to log in and comment on it. It's as if he typed in the truth, ran it through an internet site that translates the text so it appears as the bizarro world version, and posted it.

Say hi to President Costanza for me, Luskin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuskingforGuttin View Post
            I wouldn't go so far as to guarantee a Bears win. But they won't blow the new look Bears team out.

I betcha the line starts out something ridiculous like CU -12 or 13 then once the smart West Coast Vegas bettors start betting then it will move down to -8 or 9.
            Just for future reference, what's your definition of blow out?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by RandomJaysFan View Post
              This entire post is so profoundly outstanding that I had to log in and comment on it. It's as if he typed in the truth, ran it through an internet site that translates the text so it appears as the bizarro world version, and posted it.

Say hi to President Costanza for me, Luskin'.
              Entertaining isn't it? Enjoy it while it lasts. For the next few weeks Lusky's going to be pretty quiet. After you guys take them out behind the woodshed on the 11th, they play at ISUb and at Bradley before we turn JQH into our new practice facility on the 23rd.
              "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                That's called a five head.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• According to Jeff *******, IlSU has suspended Tyler Brown for detrimental conduct. Brown is averaging 15.3 ppg for IlSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPhi View Post
                    Seriously guys, I love it when Lusking drops by. I get more excited than a kid at Christmas time. He can really light a fire here and give us a good chuckle. And the guys can eat his crow too, no matter how its cooked.
                    This last page with Lusking has been SN HOF worthy. Sometimes it can get a little tired but not here.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Mark your calendar: 30 games to watch in conference play

WSU vs sCUm checks in at #5 and #16.

Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

• Somebody's math is off. I read this and thought "13 is a big number, but it's hard to think there is a 5 game gap between 1 and 2....and wait, how many do we have?"

Unless I am just punchy, WSU is at 14 and counting. (Last year, 8 Valley, Tulsa & Davidson and then VCU, AF, Drake and Bradley this year). The lack of respect continues to grow. Just the kind of thing 3G likes to put on lockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          http://www.omaha.com/article/2013011...different-team

Somebody's math is off. I read this and thought "13 is a big number, but it's hard to think there is a 5 game gap between 1 and 2....and wait, how many do we have?"

Unless I am just punchy, WSU is at 14 and counting. (Last year, 8 Valley, Tulsa & Davidson and then VCU, AF, Drake and Bradley this year). The lack of respect continues to grow. Just the kind of thing 3G likes to put on lockers.
                          A little surprising that Pivovar would make a mistake like that. He normally is a pretty good sportswriter.

Comment

• Bears up 9-7 early against Cu. OOps, Cu has already taken the lead back 10-9. Now 12-19. Cu is scoring quicker than I can type. 10:42 left in the half.

Comment

• Really don't think that dunk deserved a T.

Comment

• MoSt back up 18-14 a little under 9 minutes left in first half. Swomo on a 9-0 run.

Comment

Working...
                                X