No announcement yet.

WSU versus N. iowa predictions and pregame discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DON'T PIZZ HIM OFF, SOMEDAY YOU MAY WANT CORN.....

Comment

Broken record here but UNI is capable of winning if they shoot the ball well and if we play like we did in the first half of the last two games. They are a good team but if both are on (we play like we did in the second half the past two games), we win.

Comment

Frozen Tundra of the North - 57
        Land of Oz - 78

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
          you must be shocker fever's little pal.
          Oh ya. Him and I are great friends.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Pink1Stink View Post
            the difference right now between UNI and WSU is UNI played arguably the most difficult non-conference schedule of any team in the country. WSU not so much. UNI didn't win any of the games that could have propelled them to at-large contenders, but they also didn't lose to anyone that could be considered a bad loss. Their schedule is going to have them very prepared for the Valley season.
            http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/teams/rpi/NIOWA/northern-iowa-panthers

Comment

UNI is tough, but from what I've seen this year when they are playing good teams, they lack some heart, but they cover it with great shooters, and can surprise a lot of teams. However, like HCGM said, "there's no secrets in conference play." I think in the beginning, UNI will outplay the Shox, until HCGM calls a timeout, and calms the boys a down a bit. Koch will get insanely loud, as we will play different because UNI has only had three games to scout the Shox, and we are even at halftime. Coming out of halftime will be the key difference, as Shox will go out and light the stadium on fire. UNI, lacking a bit heart, struggles at the end, but keeps even with the Shox via free throws. I think we are in for a classic, all out, physical Valley game.Shocking those Kitties..... 67Cooked Cats....................... 61

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                Oh ya. Him and I are great friends.
                For sure. We're blood brothers.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Negative speculation does not make it so

[QUOTE=forevershockerfan;353610]Here's the deal. Valley time is where it is at. N. Iowa is no slouch and expect a tough game for our beloved 9 Shocks still standing. Both teams seem picked around 2-5 by the various prognosticaters. Our beloved Shocks did a grand job taking care of buswax in the Non Con games. If we can just piece-meal some needed wins until we get back to 11 strong again. I think we can and I think we will. This game will be very close and Early, D-Will and Wiggins will lead the way in this game to jump-start the Valley off with a Win.

Shoxs----68

Panthers-65

Piece-meal. I'm glad that you are not a Shocker player.You wouldn't win ANY games with that kind of loser attitude. They have won 2 games since the 3 starters were injured. Give them (and the coach) a little credit for sucking it up and winning. You should NEVER EVER concede a game before it is played. There are too many cowardly devil's advocates here. Northern Iowa is no slouch and neither was,VCU,AIR FORCE, SOUTHERN MISS. ST. among others. What will happen at
                  the game is what will happen. The results of the games are not set in stone as you suppose. Believing something doesn't always make it so. If that were true,there would be countless gambling billionaires. Even is one is to bet UNI to defeat the Shockers, You would have to put their record (which is a little above .500) against the 11-0 Shockers at home. The Shockers had a sub-par first half against SOUTHERN MISS ST. (8-3) and still won the game. What makes you think that UNI has a better chance than SOUTHERN MISS STATE does.

Comment

11-1

Comment

Wow. You should really get to know fsf.

Comment

Didn't know we had Southern Mississippi State on the schedule this year. They sound like a good ball club though.

Comment

Can we seriously set up a screening system with basic IQ requirements in place in order for people to sign up and post on this site?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ya know.......positive speculation does not make it so, either

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Can we seriously set up a screening system with basic IQ requirements in place in order for people to sign up and post on this site?
                              glad I got signed up before there were rules

Comment

I might not have made it either. It has taken me all of six months to even remotely get to know the regulars on here and I have made my own share of annoying posts so I guess I can't judge.

Trueshock, fsf is a great poster... Hilarious, optimistic, and proven over time. Not that anyone needs my defense, but that was just a weird post

Comment

Working...
                                X