Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Trueshock;353854]
    Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Here's the deal. Valley time is where it is at. N. Iowa is no slouch and expect a tough game for our beloved 9 Shocks still standing. Both teams seem picked around 2-5 by the various prognosticaters. Our beloved Shocks did a grand job taking care of buswax in the Non Con games. If we can just piece-meal some needed wins until we get back to 11 strong again. I think we can and I think we will. This game will be very close and Early, D-Will and Wiggins will lead the way in this game to jump-start the Valley off with a Win.

Shoxs----68

Panthers-65

Piece-meal. I'm glad that you are not a Shocker player.You wouldn't win ANY games with that kind of loser attitude. They have won 2 games since the 3 starters were injured. Give them (and the coach) a little credit for sucking it up and winning. You should NEVER EVER concede a game before it is played. There are too many cowardly devil's advocates here. Northern Iowa is no slouch and neither was,VCU,AIR FORCE, SOUTHERN MISS. ST. among others. What will happen at
    the game is what will happen. The results of the games are not set in stone as you suppose. Believing something doesn't always make it so. If that were true,there would be countless gambling billionaires. Even is one is to bet UNI to defeat the Shockers, You would have to put their record (which is a little above .500) against the 11-0 Shockers at home. The Shockers had a sub-par first half against SOUTHERN MISS ST. (8-3) and still won the game. What makes you think that UNI has a better chance than SOUTHERN MISS STATE does.
    You mean everybody on SN does not love me? That may be too much to bare? Yikes. Let me reiterate my score. We win 68-65. Let me add something to that. If we win by 1 point, that would also be cool. Just win Shocks. If predictions of WSU winning is being negative, count me in. The best thing we can all glean from this distorted rebuttal of yours, is that Freshman WuShocks become Sophomores? Tsk, tsk, tsk. By the way, are you on here to second guess me from the sidelines with your vast wisdom and understanding of truth, but yet make no prediction of your own? Really? Lay out your own prediction unless you are scared you might be wrong again. Who is this Southern Miss St. you speak of? Tell us the pure absolute truth. We did play a team called Southern Miss. and that is a fact.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Pink1Stink View Post
      This game will be a major surprise. If UNI shoots it remotely well, Shox are not going to win. With Mitchell having a year under his belt, there won't be another 20 point loss. UNI just had a nice win against St. Mary's and played their best ball of the year for large portions of that game. UNI is confident, healthy and ready to prove a lot of people wrong. I also see Mitchell having the ability to get under the skin of MA and cause some issues there. Mitchell is relentless on the dribble and will continue to attack. If EO is in foul trouble, UNI could win this going away by attacking the paint.
      You.....you're not smart.

Mitchell is a nice player, I'll grant you that. Newsflash, we aren't Warthog or whomever you ran it up on. How'd he do against Louisville and UNLV, teams that are a lot more like WSU athletically? Get back to me on that and he ain't getting under Mal's skin, I promise you.

As said before, UNI may win...but it would be because WSU played poorly. Even as injured as the Shocks are, they are still better than UNI. You're the same 9-9 club you were last year. I'm getting to the point I hope we run these bastidges out of the gym like they deserve to shut these knuckleheads up once and for all.

Oooooo...they're ready to prove people wrong......oooooooooo. If WSU were healthy they'd be ready to boatrace you like the 2 bit program you are.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post

You mean everybody on SN does not love me? That may be too much to bare? Yikes. Let me reiterate my score. We win 68-65. Let me add something to that. If we win by 1 point, that would also be cool. Just win Shocks. If predictions of WSU winning is being negative, count me in. The best thing we can all glean from this distorted rebuttal of yours, is that Freshman WuShocks become Sophomores? Tsk, tsk, tsk. By the way, are you on here to second guess me from the sidelines with your vast wisdom and understanding of truth, but yet make no prediction of your own? Really? Lay out your own prediction unless you are scared you might be wrong again. Who is this Southern Miss St. you speak of? Tell us the pure absolute truth. We did play a team called Southern Miss. and that is a fact.
        I believe that the vast majority on here love you FSF. I thoroughly enjoy your excitement and enthusiasm with every post. You are an eternal optimist and we are all grateful for that.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Nice UNI fan disguise.

The computer numbers don't say UNI has played the strongest schedule. And looking how UNI has played, what magically makes them a conference favorite again?

This renewed optimism by UNI fans is pretty cute. You play a bunch of good teams and lose most of them and that automatically means you're good.

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
          http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/teams/rpi/NIOWA/northern-iowa-panthers

Give those #'s some time to reflect a full season's worth of work. L'ville will likely win their conference, same with Memphis, UNLV will finish 1st or 2nd. With the Valley schedule, I think you will see UNI's SOS climb. I glanced at the UNI board and sure there are a couple of delusional folks who think an at-large is still possible, but most realize that 3 wins in STL will be a requirement.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            You.....you're not smart.

Mitchell is a nice player, I'll grant you that. Newsflash, we aren't Warthog or whomever you ran it up on. How'd he do against Louisville and UNLV, teams that are a lot more like WSU athletically? Get back to me on that and he ain't getting under Mal's skin, I promise you.

As said before, UNI may win...but it would be because WSU played poorly. Even as injured as the Shocks are, they are still better than UNI. You're the same 9-9 club you were last year. I'm getting to the point I hope we run these bastidges out of the gym like they deserve to shut these knuckleheads up once and for all.

Oooooo...they're ready to prove people wrong......oooooooooo. If WSU were healthy they'd be ready to boatrace you like the 2 bit program you are.
            Tell us how you really feel, Doc.
            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Give those #'s some time to reflect a full season's worth of work. L'ville will likely win their conference, same with Memphis, UNLV will finish 1st or 2nd. With the Valley schedule, I think you will see UNI's SOS climb. I glanced at the UNI board and sure there are a couple of delusional folks who think an at-large is still possible, but most realize that 3 wins in STL will be a requirement.
              I feel you've had too much of the fermented grain from your state.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Can we seriously set up a screening system with basic IQ requirements in place in order for people to sign up and post on this site?
                Can't do that because if we made it retro active many of us couldn't post any more. Besides you don't have to pass an IQ test to have children and one would think it would require SOME gray matter to raise children. Just go to wal mart and look around and see how well its working so far.

Comment

This game will be a major surprise. If UNI shoots it remotely well, Shox are not going to win. With Mitchell having a year under his belt, there won't be another 20 point loss. UNI just had a nice win against St. Mary's and played their best ball of the year for large portions of that game. UNI is confident, healthy and ready to prove a lot of people wrong. I also see Mitchell having the ability to get under the skin of MA and cause some issues there. Mitchell is relentless on the dribble and will continue to attack. If EO is in foul trouble, UNI could win this going away by attacking the paint.
                  So, give us a score prediction based on your "glance" at the UNI board.

Frostbite Floppers - ?
                  Shockers - ?

Comment

[QUOTE=forevershockerfan;353874]
                    Originally posted by Trueshock View Post

One of your best posts ever. Thank you, @Trueshock:, for providing the opportunity. Feel free to enroll at Butler County next year. Muhahaha
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Shox - 68
                      UNIU - 64
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Is the UNI game sold out?
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                          Is the UNI game sold out?
                          No it is not. The students turned back hundreds of GA tickets. They are on sale now for $22 each.

Comment

You're an idget. You play a real bad game. You're giving Iowa fans a better name each and every time you post, and that's saying something given what we've seen here.

The injury situation is the only reason why this game is in question. I'm with Doc. I really wish we can shove it to you Cornholes by about 25, just like we did to you last year.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                              No it is not. The students turned back hundreds of GA tickets. They are on sale now for $22 each.
                              If the game doesn't sell out, it's because too many people feel that all the Shockers have to do is show up and play. Too many people take the Shockers strong showings for a couple of years for granted. No matter what some people say, the Shockers aren't going to be given anything. This game is going to be a hard fought, fun game just like the past game or two.

Comment

I look forward to the 25 point pounding you will put on UNI and and every other team in the Valley. It will most definitely be a great year to be a Shocker. The best part is that if things don't go as planned you have the injury excuse, the refs screwed us, the other team took too many charges, etc to fall back on. I wish life was this good as a Panther fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X