No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Charleston Southern game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get it to Lufile for a 3. If he hits it - he gets a double-double.

Maybe that's not a real good idea.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      Up ten with 1 minute to play--let's clear the bench!
      Good one!! Haha.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Anyone have any Clear Eyes? My eyes are hurting watching one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen. If this is a sign of things to come, this team is in trouble until the hurt guys come back. Even when they do come back, that won't guarantee immediate success as no doubt their legs won't be fully there and the rust will have to be knocked off.

A win is a win, but this is a forgettable performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
          Get it to Lufile for a 3. If he hits it - he gets a double-double.

If he could shoot FTs, he'd already have it.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• COACH WANTED THE PEOPLE TO RAISE THE ROOF TONITE ,BUT PROBABLY NOT AT THE EXPENSE OF BEING OBNOXIOUS.

Comment

• Any win is a good win right now, pretty solid second half all things considered.

Nice to see Lufile step up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Get it to Lufile for a 3. If he hits it - he gets a double-double.

On our team, why not? We are no stranger to bricks.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Chadrack with 8 points and 11 rebounds (5 offensive). Great game.
                  Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Georgetown vs Tennessee made it look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                      Anyone have any Clear Eyes? My eyes are hurting watching one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen. If this is a sign of things to come, this team is in trouble until the hurt guys come back. Even when they do come back, that won't guarantee immediate success as no doubt their legs won't be fully there and the rust will have to be knocked off.

What on earth were you expecting tonight? If anything, I'm relieved that we showed good progress and the guys started adjusting to their new roles in the second half.

Comment

• Don't be too harsh on them. They got off to a slow start because of lack of chemistry. The coach made the adjustment and they did well considering their new starting roles. I was hopeing that "THE RACK" would come through and he did. Good game Lufile!! Gooo Shockers!!

Comment

• we needed this game. Our guys started to figure out how to play 2nd half.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                            Anyone have any Clear Eyes? My eyes are hurting watching one of the ugliest basketball games I have ever seen. If this is a sign of things to come, this team is in trouble until the hurt guys come back. Even when they do come back, that won't guarantee immediate success as no doubt their legs won't be fully there and the rust will have to be knocked off.

Second half looked good to me, all things considered.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I was entertained in the 2nd half. Early at the start and Lufile with his activity. Im pleased, given the circumstances.

Comment

• Nice second half and Great win Shocks!
                                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                                X