WSU vs. Charleston Southern game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
    For a self-proclaimed realist this was pretty damn stupid.
    No doubt with a full healthy squad he expects losses, then with 3 starters out and a couple of dudes gimping he expects "complete domination".

I don't have a problem with KC, usually I lean closer to his thoughts than some of the crazy positive on this board but this game I'm just glad they won. Same with every game until Hall comes back.

Comment

• Our RPI dipped to 24 and SoS popped to 127.

Saturday's opponent USM has an RPI of 90.

Comment

• All caps for a reason

All caps was for a reason. It was an attempt to emphasize a point young man. Namely, with disruptive,obnoxious fans. I could have chosen to use an exclamation point but i didn't. The Shockers won, so why nit pick the point. Get over it . Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
          What I was expecting was complete domination. This team has only two D1 wins all year, and those were against two teams who have a combined 2 wins. Three starters down or not, we have better talent plain and simple. At home to bit. Pretty much any decent team, we are down by 20 in the first half the way that was played. Good halftime adjustments, glad they won. But they play like they did in the first half against Southern Miss, we are going to get boat raced in our own backyard.
          This team wasnt Northern Colorado quality, they are actually a half way decent team. They are picked to win their conference and lost at #8 Arizona by 9 and at Alabama by 13.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

What I was expecting was complete domination.
            well you were probably expecting to much when you considered they only lost to #4 Arizona at Arizona by 9 and only lost to Alabama by 7.

Comment

• Somebody b******* about Gregg Marshall's wife on the locker room show. For crying out loud just shut up, if you got an issue with her go to her, do not call into a radio show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                Somebody b******* about Gregg Marshall's wife on the locker room show. For crying out loud just shut up, if you got an issue with her go to her, do not call into a radio show.
                missed it, what did he say?
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town View Post
                  Somebody b******* about Gregg Marshall's wife on the locker room show. For crying out loud just shut up, if you got an issue with her go to her, do not call into a radio show.
                  yeah I was wondering about that - it also seem whatever happened occurred somewhere where fans would not be at - so I'm not sure how he observed it. Plus then he said he wanted an apology from coach for grabbing Wiggins jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Man section 124 is in all kinds of trouble with Coach.
                    Hey, that's my section! I know my voice is hoarse...
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
                      All caps was for a reason. It was an attempt to emphasize a point young man. Namely, with disruptive,obnoxious fans. I could have chosen to use an exclamation point but i didn't. The Shockers won, so why nit pick the point. Get over it . Just saying.
                      There is a certain etiquette. Might want to consider learning if you plan on posting much. Just saying...

Comment

What I was expecting was complete domination. This team has only two D1 wins all year, and those were against two teams who have a combined 2 wins. Three starters down or not, we have better talent plain and simple. At home to bit. Pretty much any decent team, we are down by 20 in the first half the way that was played. Good halftime adjustments, glad they won. But they play like they did in the first half against Southern Miss, we are going to get boat raced in our own backyard.
                        KC, I'm a realist, but are you freaking kidding me?

You obviously have done ZERO homework on Charleston Southern and only are looking at them at name only. That's not even addressing the team's first game played without 3 starters, and with 2 of tonight's starters not 100%.

This game was EXACTLY what I was expecting. I feel pretty fortunate we got a double-digit victory for how bad our play was in the first half.

Your expectations, surprisingly enough, may actually be higher in this current situation than most Shocker fans.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Seriously? Must have been a KU fan calling. Mrs. M rocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            missed it, what did he say?
                            I had to turn the volume down after he started in. Demanded a public apology from her then started to describe what happened. Whatever I guess, just don't understand why he didn't address it with her there. Although I guess I'm addressing what I feel is silly behavior by a caller on a forum, so call me kettle I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trueshock View Post
                              Your 31 posts in 24 hours have provided not much to the table. You better watch it.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Barry, the first caller in the postgame show, needs to trade out his season tickets for games at the YMCA, where he won't get bothered by grown-up things so easily.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X