No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Charleston Southern game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure, but my guess is that HCGM prolly gave them an uplifting talk at the half.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

There is a good link on the 'site of which we do not speak', which is a stream of Shockervision. I wish they'd get a stream of the ESPN 3 feed on there.

Comment

Energy is 1000% better. Go Shockers!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          Not sure, but my guess is that HCGM prolly gave them an uplifting talk at the half.
          I would really like to know what he said. Probably not the time to rip the team.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Great D so far this half.

Comment

So far we're not getting the calls. It looked like the guy ran over DW.

Comment

Second half scoring so far:

Early - 8.

That's it

For both teams.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                  There is a good link on the 'site of which we do not speak', which is a stream of Shockervision. I wish they'd get a stream of the ESPN 3 feed on there.
                  Maybe that's why SV isn't any good. Someone is taking some of the bandwidth.

Comment

Early... winning.

Comment

• Bruce just said Nick Van Vleet is coming in. I'm glad we signed a tenth player.
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I hate it when the shot horn sounds while a three is in the air.

Comment

• Im glad Early hit that trey, I was starting to doubt he could actuallt shoot threes.

Great at everything, else though, to be fair.

Comment

• Early better be in great shape cuz we need him for about 35 mpg over the next month.

Comment

• If you look up, 'Carrying a team' and leadership, Cle's 2nd half is a good illustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
                                Early better be in great shape cuz we need him for about 35 mpg over the next month.
                                And soon the focus of the other team's defense.
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X