Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    If I recall, wasn't Memphis ranked in the Top 10 or 20 earlier this Season?
    Yes they were. 15th at the beginning of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      19 assists, 12 t.o. and 6 steals. Outrebounded them by 5.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• What I think I like 2nd most about this win is that it happened with Rogers having a sub-par game.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          18 assists, 12 t.o. and 6 steals.

Comment

• Keep the whole team. Top 25 next year!

Comment

• Comment

• who's that guy up front, bout got his a** kicked?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Keep the whole team. Top 25 next year!
                  We have 2 players that several teams may be eyeballing with avengence?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    Yes props to Cortes. He is winning a few points right now.

And props to Mills for recognizing he needed Ballard in rather than riding Pohto till its too late. It was ALMOST too late....but it worked lol
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Memphis will refuse NIT bid. Personally, I think it’s frontrunner bullshit.
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        What I think I like 2nd most about this win is that it happened with Rogers having a sub-par game.
                        While true, Rogers buried a tough 3 with like 2 to go that put us up 6 and basically sealed it from there

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

While true, Rogers buried a tough 3 with like 2 to go that put us up 6 and basically sealed it from there
                          Loved that. Was definitely the nail in the coffin. Good players come through when it matters most.

Something we missed for a good chunk of the year. Bit it feels good when it happens
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Feels GOOD. Several things have come together. Rogers is a DUDE and can’t believe some of yall saying don’t bring him back next year. Eat crow.

and Cortes stepped it up.

also, big shout out to DeGray. He’s been filling a massive piece we needed.

Seeing them play this way, I’m kind of feeling like we’re just a few key pieces away from actually being good, as opposed to churn the whole team. Maybe they’re slow to learn, who knows. But the way Mills is keeping them together has to be commended.

i doubt we go the whole way. We’ll be tired. But I’m feeling a lot more positive about Mills after beating Memphis like that, especially with how dirty they were playing. F them.

Comment

• Got by that one!
                              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockHat View Post
                                Feels GOOD. Several things have come together. Rogers is a DUDE and can’t believe some of yall saying don’t bring him back next year. Eat crow.

and Cortes stepped it up.

also, big shout out to DeGray. He’s been filling a massive piece we needed.

Seeing them play this way, I’m kind of feeling like we’re just a few key pieces away from actually being good, as opposed to churn the whole team. Maybe they’re slow to learn, who knows. But the way Mills is keeping them together has to be commended.

i doubt we go the whole way. We’ll be tired. But I’m feeling a lot more positive about Mills after beating Memphis like that, especially with how dirty they were playing. F them.
                                I mean Mills matched Marshall's win total against Penny and now has 1 more win against Penny than IB got I believe.

Lol OK, no I am not comparing Mills to Marshall or anything. Just found it funny......and AWESOME!!!
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X