Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harlond certainly deserved to wear the cowboy hat but he really needs to work on his Yee-Haw!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

This original post only has 7 likes. That's criminal. If you haven't read it, stop whatever it is you're doing, read it, then read it again.

If it doesn't move you, delete your account and don't come back until it does move you. Find something to care about and develop your own soul.

I honestly don't know quite what to say after reading that article.

He damned well better be on the AfterShocks.

Someone here, help find this kid a job after basketball. Sounds like he might need some speech therapy, somebody has to know someone to help him out and you can come to ME for payment if necessary.

His Aunt deserves a statue or something.

I almost feel cheated that we didn't know this until now....unable to give him the send off he deserves. Man....he deserves about 20 good turns in this life. I'd take knowing he's going to live a long, successful, fulfilling life over any win.

If by some miracle we're still playing Sunday....................

Dalen Ridgnal........very well done young man.
      Some of us won't pay for kansas.com or the Wichita Eagle. I'd like to read it, but I just don't pay for any news stories from local papers

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Some of us won't pay for kansas.com or the Wichita Eagle. I'd like to read it, but I just don't pay for any news stories from local papers
        I posted the link above where you can read it without an Eagle subscription. Those are pretty easy to find generally. Just type the headline of the article into your browser and you should be able to find most of the articles on Shocker basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I posted the link above where you can read it without an Eagle subscription. Those are pretty easy to find generally. Just type the headline of the article into your browser and you should be able to find most of the articles on Shocker basketball.
          Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Just open Eagle stories in a private or icognito window. then they're free.

For an even better experience, install the Brave browser. It has a built-in ad-blocker that isn't detected by the "Disable your ad blocker" sites. Using a private browser window and blocking all the Eagle's ads on their web pages makes reading Eagle articles easy and actually fairly pleasant.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Thx aargh and 72. It was a nice feel good story, I'm especially loving his aunt. Will have to give Brave a try.

Comment

Working...
              X