Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

That stings.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I couldn’t listen or watch. I can’t imagine what a thrill it was for MK…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Back in December, I complained that it seemed like our games were too far apart. The players weren’t establishing any rhythms, or any consistency. Over the past couple of weeks, we have played games more often. I think this has helped tremendously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

And the Shockers ended his career. Yes!
            Wait what?
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Just another Early March Madness 5/12 upset…
              Terrific Game Shox!

Comment

• Just thinking (maybe someone already pointed this out)…

those 12-5 seeds strike again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait what?
                  Just responding to Track if it happens.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post

Just responding to Track if it happens.
                    Oh .. "if". I was just making sure you weren't saying it _did_ happen, and I missed it. That'd be nuts.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Cortes, Beverly, and Rogers played solid in many areas and managed the tempo better this game than I remember all Season.
                      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Yes props to Cortes. He is winning a few points right now.

And props to Mills for recognizing he needed Ballard in rather than riding Pohto till its too late. It was ALMOST too late....but it worked lol
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Good balanced scoring...

Wichita State 71-65 Memphis (Mar 14, 2024) Box Score - ESPN
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            They say karma can be a *****, especially when it is so well deserved:

Sunday, January 14th following then #13 ranked Memphis' 112-86 win over the Shocks in Koch Arena.

Comment

• If I recall, wasn't Memphis ranked in the Top 10 or 20 earlier this Season?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                                Yes props to Cortes. He is winning a few points right now.

And props to Mills for recognizing he needed Ballard in rather than riding Pohto till its too late. It was ALMOST too late....but it worked lol
                                He basically used Pohto (10 minutes) like a backup center, to give Ballard (29 minutes) some breathers.

Comment

Working...
                                X