Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Where did this Bijan Cortes come from. In the two tournament games he has scored 23 points on 9-15 from the field including 3-5 on 3-pointers and 2-2 from the line and perhaps most importantly 10 assists and only 2 turnovers and throw in 7 rebounds as well.
    You mean this guy?
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Tough to beat a team 9 times in a row is the old saying i think
      Are you sad? You sound like you are. Penny is.

Comment

• And you got the Beaker's attention.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Memphis lost their Superbowl.
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Are you sad? Penny is.
            If Penny is sad .. i'm happy

Comment

• LFG!!; That felt so good!
              ​​
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If Penny is sad .. i'm happy
                You sounded like you were sad that we beat Memphis.

Comment

• D.R. and DeGray played solid and played well together today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You sounded like you were sad that we beat Memphis.
                    Oh no definitely not .. was just making a joke. Read my previous posts before that lol

Comment

• Beverly had some moments that were finer than a frog hair and did some statt stuffing along with Cortes.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Never a doubt. I've been a BC critic from the start but his stock has tripled in two days. We may not be as desperate for a new PG next season after all. Team playing with a lot of synergy lately. HB recovered from a terrible start to a fine performance. PM's stock rising, as well. All eight guys contributed today. Best win in a long time.

Comment

Oh no definitely not .. was just making a joke. Read my previous posts before that lol

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                              Never a doubt. I've been a BC critic from the start but his stock has tripled in two days. We may not be as desperate for a new PG next season after all. Team playing with a lot of synergy lately. HB recovered from a terrible start to a fine performance. PM's stock rising, as well. All eight guys contributed today. Best win in a long time.
                              I still think we are desperate for a starting PG. BC has definitely been better the last couple of games, but I'd like someone to pair with him. Bell does a lot, but he's not a PG

Comment

• Unexpected stat of the day . . . Beverly with 5 blocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X