Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    I won't say another negative thing for the rest of the season. This team just earned some grace.

Just go out and play as good as you can tomorrow Shox. What happens....happens.

Thank you for today
    And really, why not? We are playing pretty well. If it weren't for fatigue I'd give us some real nice odds to keep playing a couple more days.

Comment

• May as well ask this now, but if we are playing on Saturday, who's going? Sunday?

I am there for sure if we are playing Saturday!

Comment

• Bring in a bunch of massage therapists and make sure you have enough jacuzzis to go around.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 14, 2024, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• It's a team sport. We played together and beat some stars
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• We'll likely get smoked next game due to fatigue alone, but so what? Mission accomplished. We Evansvilled the $h!t out of Memphis! MUHAHAHAHA
            Last edited by Kung Wu; March 14, 2024, 04:57 PM.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Who do the Jayhawks play today?
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Awesomeness!!!

For as much as I’ve questioned PM this year…and I still have a few coaching questions, that was a fantastic coaching job. Half court plays he called were incredible.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                  Who do the Jayhawks play today?
                  Are they in an elevator with some young coeds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                    May as well ask this now, but if we are playing on Saturday, who's going? Sunday?

Saturday for SURE I will find a way. I am not far from there, but just a BUSY few days for me coming up. But I will figure it out.

And if Shocker fans are who I THINK we are. 35 south is gonna be VERY busy Friday night IF that miracle happens
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Super impressed that we came back and won after giving up the lead and trailing. Super impressed!

Comment

• Does anyone do less with more highly touted recruits than Penny??

I know he’s a legend as a player for your program, but maybe it’s time to cut the cord on the “roll the ball out there and play” coach.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                          Awesomeness!!!

For as much as I’ve questioned PM this year…and I still have a few coaching questions, that was a fantastic coaching job. Half court plays he called were incredible.
                          He seemed to settle them down at the 4 min timeout and got them back doing the things they needed to. So many times this year we haven't... So was nice to see it happen here

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            Bring in a bunch of massage therapists and make sure you enough jacuzzis to go around.
                            And drink water and EAT!!

Comment

• 3 more wins. At least. 3 more wins
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                                May as well ask this now, but if we are playing on Saturday, who's going? Sunday?

If they beat UAB tomorrow, I’ll be there Saturday with +3.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X