Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man that feels good to beat those guys. Certainly helps alter the feeling this season had a bit. Hope they keep lettin em hang and take it to UAB.

Comment

• Come on, Shocks!!!!! F*ck you Memphis.

Comment

• Someone let Gary Parrish know that it's tough to beat a team three times in one season.

Comment

• Colby played within the team element
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Penny just punched Indiana State's ticket! Missouri State would like to thank Memphis for adding money to the Valley's pot!
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Where did this Bijan Cortes come from. In the two tournament games he has scored 23 points on 9-15 from the field including 3-5 on 3-pointers and 2-2 from the line and perhaps most importantly 10 assists and only 2 turnovers and throw in 7 rebounds as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

If they beat UAB tomorrow, I’ll be there Saturday with +3.
                If we play Saturday we should coordinate a Shockernet section. That place is a mausoleum anyway. Wouldn't be that difficult.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                  Peace Jaykwon. ✌
                  Idgaf who don't like m decision it's mines
                  78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Where did this Bijan Cortes come from. In the two tournament games he has scored 23 points on 9-15 from the field including 3-5 on 3-pointers and 2-2 from the line and perhaps most importantly 10 assists and only 2 turnovers and throw in 7 rebounds as well.
                    His biggest cheerleader Perry Clark is watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

If we play Saturday we should coordinate a Shockernet section. That place is a mausoleum anyway. Wouldn't be that difficult.
                      I have a feeling if we make it to Saturday it won't be as much of a mausoleum
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Walton nor Memphis will dance. Cortes has played much better around the last 4 games.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Someone let Gary Parrish know that it's tough to beat a team three times in one season.
                          Tough to beat a team 9 times in a row is the old saying i think

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                            Walton nor Memphis will dance. Cortes has played much better around the last 4 games.
                            Cortes has worked his way into the "Maybe he would be a really solid backup PG to a portal guard next year" category

Comment

• Y’all catch the thumbs down after the game hahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                                Penny just punched Indiana State's ticket! Missouri State would like to thank Memphis for adding money to the Valley's pot!
                                Not so fast .. if someone besides FAU wins the AAC tourney (which isn't crazy to think) there will still be a bid stealer here.

Comment

Working...
                                X