Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU (5-13, 14-18), VS. MEMPHIS 11-7, 22-9) Predictions, and, or Game Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

That's our secret weapon. Been saving it for this moment.

Memphis relaxes thinking it is in the bag and BAM....we kick their ass!!!

Ok....I laughed as I typed that as well......
    You were on to something here ...

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Good start to the second half but the team looks gassed coming up the court .. Hopefully they can keep their legs under them
      Hate to say it, but this feels like a situation where they get our hopes up and then slowly give the game away

Comment

What about them SHOCKERS!?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Good start to the second half but the team looks gassed coming up the court .. Hopefully they can keep their legs under them
          I was worried that we would tire in the 2nd half due to having played yesterday. We would see that in the MVC tournament. A team that played Thursday night would come out hot in the 1st half on Friday, but quickly fade in the 2nd half. So far, so good for the Shocks!

Comment

You know what? We're not a bad team anymore. I'm not saying we're great ... but we're not bad! We still have moments of course, but things finally seem to be clicking mostly.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

holy **** are we back

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I was worried that we would tire in the 2nd half due to having played yesterday. We would see that in the MVC tournament. A team that played Thursday night would come out hot in the 1st half on Friday, but quickly fade in the 2nd half. So far, so good for the Shocks!
                Let's just ride it out one more half lol ... 5 games in 5 days isn't likely .. but winning 2 of 3 while booting Memphis from the NCAAs is a good consolation prize

Comment

Comment

Their battling. Have to expect Memphis will make a run. Will the Shocks have enough left in the tank to hold them off?

Comment

I am HOPING they are just slowing it down a little bit to conserve and not truly gassed. We will know soon which is the case.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        You know what? We're not a bad team anymore. I'm not saying we're great ... but we're not bad! We still have moments of course, but things finally seem to be clicking mostly.
                        shhhh shhh .. don't speak too loud ... at least until the game is over

Comment

Cortez has been controlling the tempo so far.
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Let's go!!!!!!
                            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              I still think the defense is kind of bad a lot of the time but the offense definitely works a lot better than it did earlier this year.

Comment

Look for Memphis to ramp up their aggressiveness. We will see if the officials become a factor
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X